Job offer: Chief-Pilot, Xerox

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
rice said:
Not sure about his real name but I heard he goes by G200 :laugh: .

Rice, you're poking a sleeping lion...plus, dont you have some flight planning to do for the weekend?

maybe we will just settle it out in the yard later...bring that bitch Gumby with you too...he's overude for an ass wuppin' also.

:nuts:

(yeah, G4G5 you teed that one up pretty good!) I read it as you and the "he" F/A were gettin cozy over beers!

:)

Last edited:
Gulfstream 200 said:
Rice, you're poking a sleeping lion...plus, dont you have some flight planning to do for the weekend?

maybe we will just settle it out in the yard later...bring that bitch Gumby with you too...he's overude for an ass wuppin' also.

(yeah, G4G5 you teed that one up pretty good!) I read it as you and the "he" F/A were gettin cozy over beers!

Now G, man, you should know better then to mention "POKE" to Riceman...He's gonna get all hot 'n bothered, and that's gonna mess him up for his weekend in KASE!!:mad: :smash:

Gumby said:
Now G, man, you should know better then to mention "POKE" to Riceman...He's gonna get all hot 'n bothered, and that's gonna mess him up for his weekend in KASE!!:mad: :smash:

yeah I heard THE MAN is cutting his budget and he has to share a room out at the best western by the airport....

HMR said:
What was his name?

:D

My Boss'
LOL
Boy did I lob that one over the plate

Gulfstream 200 said:

That explains the bike with the seat removed

I agree aa717driver and 2000flyer. That position takes on a whole new career path. Some people want the management route and others don't - regardless of the pay. I respect that. If you take a position like that just for the title and the money, you probably don't have the passion for flying that many of us do and you probably won't last. It takes a very dynamic personality to lead a group of people. I have to think a few were offered the position and decided they had it pretty good as a plain old line pilot. There's nothing wrong with that. If you're in this profession for the title and the money - go to the airlines! Hey HawkerFO - any word on your upgrade?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back