Job offer: Chief-Pilot, Xerox

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
rice said:
From one Helo Bubba to another, how 'bout a little love????
Don't forget, I know where you live (or at least i know where to find you on the airport):cool: .

Uh Oh....There ya go, G-200's away for a minute, and someone's looking to stray!:p

Hey! I've got a good friend who is a rotory-winged Navy pilot. Well, he's not a "good" friend. He's an ok guy, really. Come to think of it, he does get on my nerves and I really wouldn't want my daughter to marry someone like him... Yeah, I guess I can see why they wouldn't want to hire a Navy Helo guy... ;)

(Sorry, rice, just piling on... :D )

On topic: I agree with 2000flyer--a lot of us wouldn't want the headache of being CP. It's not worth the money, IMO.TC

Sorry, double post. I'm not good with machines...

HawkerF/O said:
It's possible, but highly unlikely. If that's the best you can come up with, you should have just kept your mouth shut. Did I hit a little too close to home? Stings, does it? You are obviously one that got passed over for a promotion somewhere assuming it would be yours. Had you preformed better, maybe that would not be the case. That's life, kid. Su#k it up and move on instead of acting like a child.

Maybe the Xerox dudes were too hard on the brakes and deemed unworthy of the Chief Pilot position. Maybe they didn't exercise their command authority to use the entire runway length on rollout.

I'm with AA717driver, can't pay me enough to deal with the b.s.

I don't know what my boss makes and I don't care because I don't want any part of his job.

I just came back from a long bike ride and a few beers with a hot looking FA, WHILE he is locked up in his room with his computer because his boss needs last years budget numbers to jive with what they have downtown.

Last edited:
G4G5 said:
I just came back from a long bike ride and a few beers with a hot looking FA and he is locked up in his room with his computer because his boss needs last years budget numbers to jive with what they have downtown.

Haven't you learned yet, G4? NEVER DATE THE F/A's!!!!!!!!!

They come equipped with that psycho virus.

I avoided that...

HMR said:
What was his name?

:D

but G4G5 threw it right over the middle of the plate. :)

HMR said:
What was his name?

:D

Not sure about his real name but I heard he goes by G200 :laugh: .

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back