• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetsuite KPOC runoff?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The CEO is quoted as saying they have never had an incident like this before but this thread starts with them going off at KPOC about 5 months ago. Guess that one was a mulligan?

Sedona is the last place you want to have this happen. That must have been a very scary situation from the cockpit. The winds whip around and you just run out of runway real fast... I am amazed nobody was killed.

Sedona is the last place you want to have this happen. That must have been a very scary situation from the cockpit. The winds whip around and you just run out of runway real fast... I am amazed nobody was killed.
HUH? Have you ever been to Sedona? "Amazed nobody was killed?" A bit dramatic? Are you a real pilot? Do you have any short runway experience?
Expect the general to back you up in 3, 2, 1....

HUH? Have you ever been to Sedona? "Amazed nobody was killed?" A bit dramatic? Are you a real pilot? Do you have any short runway experience?
Expect the general to back you up in 3, 2, 1....

There you go again, stirring up trouble... I've flown there NUMEROUS times dumba$$. I lived in the PHX area for awhile a few years back and I am super familiar. Dramatic???? Clearly you haven't been there and you don't have a clue. It's not a place where you want an accident to happen with little margin for error if you are coming in fast - get it? I guess the fact that it is on top of a mesa and you run out of space quickly means nothing to you cuz you are a Top Gun pilot.

(http://www.airliners.net/photo//0486090/L/&sid=553ef46d6e8e06f9a4c9f33db13d05d4)

You are the next Chuck Yeager. Seriously, you should feel great about yourself (not insecure). Yeah right, you jacka$$...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back