• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetride

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One was to be in PA the other in Columbus, but I don't think they have decided whats best as far as tax purposes go.

The GIII is now on the certificate but they're not sure where it's going to be bases.
The GIV is not a done deal yet. Maybe based in CMH/LCK.

No matter what, the crews will most likely be airlined to the airplane and the plane itself will stay on the road.

It is to bad that they are hiring outside the company to fill these positions. Kinda sh11ty, the jobs are already posted on JSFirm website and nothing yet on our website

We have to.

You're very limited on what you can do under pt.135 when you have both crew members with no time in the airplane.
We would definitely not be able to operate under ARG/US & Wyven.
It's just an initial cadre. Once we get more GIV's the hiring will all be from within.
Most of our pilots understand this and know that there is no other way.

I know our do told me the same thing, but i have a buddy that was hired right into the G 5 as a captain with no experience at all, he had been flying hawker 800 as pic for about 2 years. the company is argus platinum rated, and wyvern, according to there chief pilot, as long as you go to school, fly the tracks, and do international course at school then you are qualified. seems kinda fishy to me, ask around and you will see that we (our company) is doing this wrong. this is our spots to be had not someone off the street.

Come on man! You know as well as I do that Wyvern and ARG/US require time in type for captains and I think it is about 300-500 time in type. Who at JetRide has that much time in a GIV? Do you really think our CP and DO would hire from the street when they could bid to guys/gals from within? They are not those type of people, and being ex-Airnet guys, they want nothing more than to hire and promote from within.

starcheckdriver said:
Come on man! You know as well as I do that Wyvern and ARG/US require time in type for captains and I think it is about 300-500 time in type. Who at JetRide has that much time in a GIV? Do you really think our CP and DO would hire from the street when they could bid to guys/gals from within? They are not those type of people, and being ex-Airnet guys, they want nothing more than to hire and promote from within.

Agreed.
I believe that the captain must have atleast 100 hrs Pic and 250hrs TT between the two pilots. I think.

Latest resources

Back