Jetblue's Problem

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1950's. Really?

1950's really? Talk about out of touch with reality.

"Those that fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it"
- Winston Churchill

The more things change the more they stay the same... Instead of constant flaming back and forth, how about we look at the different perspectives that YIP can give us and maybe learn something from them. I may not always agree, but it is a different perspective than the usual 'union good, everything else bad... Internet Argument!!!!' parroting.

Hahahahahahahahahahah...aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh....hahahahahahahahahah

Best post of 2012

"Those that fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it"
- Winston Churchill

The more things change the more they stay the same... Instead of constant flaming back and forth, how about we look at the different perspectives that YIP can give us and maybe learn something from them. I may not always agree, but it is a different perspective than the usual 'union good, everything else bad... Internet Argument!!!!' parroting.
Thank you for acknowledging there could be two sides to every discussion. Although not well received on a narrowly focused site such as this. Unions are limited in what they can deliver. One thing they can not deliver is job security.

Thank you for acknowledging there could be two sides to every discussion. Although not well received on a narrowly focused site such as this. Unions are limited in what they can deliver. One thing they can not deliver is job security.

Really yip, which 2 sides are you advocating for? You are a one-note-wonder. Management great, unions terrible.

Looks like you promote ONE side. No balance. None. Just ONE side.

Really yip, which 2 sides are you advocating for? You are a one-note-wonder. Management great, unions terrible.

Looks like you promote ONE side. No balance. None. Just ONE side.
Not true, any more than you are a union can do no wrong and all management sucks guy. You can have all the union you want, me I could care less if I am paid decent, fly decent equipment and have my days off honored. If it is a bad place to work, I go find another job. I fly because I like to, so I don't worry about the other stuff.

Yep, One sided Yip.
so this means everything union is all good with no downside and everything management is all bad with no upside? I don't even believe that in reverse

One sided yip. That's all you need to know.

Well that and referencing thatcher from the 40's.

Latest resources

Back