Jetblue's new PEA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ready to send in a card yet?

By the way this was released to the pilot group while the PVC was in a meeting. Nice huh?

For outsiders.
13% 3% 3%

Premium pay(150%) above 78 hours gone.

This agreement still leaves us behind our peers and the agreed upon annual peer review is officially gone.

13%, 3.5%, 3.5%.
Everything else is exactly correct

First year guys got a less than stellar deal. No raise, and premium pay opportunity was taken away. For some, this will be a pay cut.

Terrible - but not surprising. JB is basically asking pilots to apply elsewhere. The bar continues to be lowered.

If I were a junior pilot at JB I would have already sent out my apps to all of the legacies and a few other faster-growing LCCs and started working my network big time... Might be more difficult to move if you are mid-to-senior level given the pay, but junior people would have few excuses to not apply elsewhere IMO.

how is Express jet?

First year guys got a less than stellar deal. No raise, and premium pay opportunity was taken away. For some, this will be a pay cut.

Definitely a kick to the jimmies for 1st year folks

No furloughed pilots welcome either.

Non compete clause. You can not return to your previous 121 carrier for 2 years after initial employment.

Just re read it. You can not return to your previous 121 carrier or its parent.

Eagle guys won't be able accept a class ate AA if they stop at jetblue for less than 2 years.

Anyone have the new actual payrates?

And how will JetBlue physically stop a pilot from leaving? How will they enforce a two year rule? Unless they have an agreement with the management/HR at every single Part 121 legacy/major, then that is unrealistic.

Latest resources

Back