• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue upgrade times

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So you make fun of where I graduated while in the safety of your living room behind your computer, and that makes you a cool guy? Way to go cool guy.

No no, no need to say anything. You're the cool guy here because you can make fun of me online. Damn you're cool; you must get so much ass. I'm gonna name my first born after you. Little Captain Spaz. :cool:

Last edited:
Are you trying to brag about flying for Kalitta?

Because he gets to stay in the Five Towns for free!

I meant "live" in the Five Towns for free.

Woohoo!

Because he gets to stay in the Five Towns for free!

I meant "live" in the Five Towns for free.

Woohoo!

Dude, I love the pound cake, and the fresh bagels for breakfast, I eat no less than five of those little chocolate donuts that they put out there with a glass of milk.

I actually do like it here.

I am just stoked the upgrades here are 1 year or less!
I haven't been in the 5 Towns lately, We started S.A. Flying and have been in a Sweet Hampton Inn in MIA, and layovers in Buenos Aires, Argentina; Campinas, Brasil; Santiago, Chile; Iquique, Chile.

and the surf in Iquique is insane!!!

Last edited:
So you make fun of where I graduated while in the safety of your living room behind your computer, and that makes you a cool guy? Way to go cool guy.

No no, no need to say anything. You're the cool guy here because you can make fun of me online. Damn you're cool; you must get so much ass. I'm gonna name my first born after you. Little Captain Spaz. :cool:

Is this what the experts call Riddle Rage? :D

Dude, I love the pound cake, and the fresh bagels for breakfast, I eat no less than five of those little chocolate donuts that they put out there with a glass of milk.

I actually do like it here.

I am just stoked the upgrades here are 1 year or less!
I haven't been in the 5 Towns lately, We started S.A. Flying and have been in a Sweet Hampton Inn in MIA, and layovers in Buenos Aires, Argentina; Campinas, Brasil; Santiago, Chile; Iquique, Chile.

and the surf in Iquique is insane!!!

So you're getting fat in a cheap motel then flying redeyes for 14 days at a stretch? You didn't have to leave jb to lead that kind of extravagant lifestyle.

1 year or less upgrades? -- either there are lots of retirements, or lots of growth, or lots of attrition. Or could it be that too many CAs are choking on stale chocolate donuts in the lobby of the Five Towns?

Oh CaptainSpaz,
Why do people like you insist on bashing guys who went to ERAU? What grounds do you have to talk smack to me for where I went to school?
The so-called "cocky Riddle student" you b!tch about is a myth, he doesn't exist.

Don't believe me? Just search for a cocky Riddle guy saying his school's the best on this forum...you won't find one. Search for one on any forum. You won't find them there either. It's a myth, a lie.

Search these forums for a Riddle student trash talking YOUR school. Search for one saying they're better than you for being a Riddle grad. Go ahead, do it. You won't find it. They don't exist. Yet guys like you continue to bash them.

You'll never find an ERAU student on here saying they're god's gift to aviation. You won't find them doing that in the real word either. Guys like that are very very rare.

ERAU has the biggest aviation program in the country and that's what makes them a target for others.
Just like the USA is a wealthy and powerful nation, it is often the target of jokes from other countries, like France.
That's it, isn't it?
Figuratively speaking, you're the "France" of the aviation world.

ERAU grads have consistently been some of the nicest, safest, and most proficient pilots I've ever flown with. In fact, out of the dozens of ERAU pilots I've flown with, I can't think of a single one who wasn't a nice guy and a pretty good pilot.

What do you have against a group of students who don't talk smack about your school, they don't bash you, and they're just trying to get a good education to make a career in aviation?

Please respond...France.

Last edited:
Well I happen to know Spaz and I went to Riddle (my $50000 mistake) I transferred in (not what I was expecting) and I have flown with probably 2 dozen riddle guys and 3 of them come to mind of why the school gets a bad rap. That said knowing Spaz, he was just having fun with you and sadly ,for you, after your tirade you made yourself look like one of "those guys".

For years I thought Embry Riddle was like Troy University or Phoenix Online, you know one of those card table colleges that military bases have.

Then I found out about their fantastic football program and all the hot chics.

For years I thought Embry Riddle was like Troy University or Phoenix Online, you know one of those card table colleges that military bases have.

Then I found out about their fantastic football program and all the hot chics.

Chef versus Riddlers....

this should be good.

82spukram,
Spaz took the first shot. I guess France can't speak for himself so his little buddy has to step in. But of course you're not one of "those guys" either, are you?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back