• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Union Results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Press release from Blue - The Barge thanks pilots for keeping Union off Property!

Welp, I guess that says it all for now. Good move guys n gals! Made no sense in this economy.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/JetBlue-Statement-Regarding-prnews-14239827.html

:pimp:​

Actually, getting JBPA on property would have been perfect in "this economy". I'd like to thank 1000 of my brothers for being so damn apathetic and not seeing the forest for the trees. Guess when you have tri-care our ********************ty health care and industry trailing pay just aren't important enough to try and lift up your company and industry.

Sad move.. the majority of the pilots are content to be the "tail end charlie" of the airline profession when it comes to compensation and protection..

Or, perhaps these 1000 see an opportunity to raise the existing bar at JetBlue such that when a union does get voted in down the road, we start negotiations from a higher level of compensation.

There is an up side to this, gents. We just have to take action to make sure our concerns are addressed. We have their attention--now is the time to take action.

JBLU pilots are pathetic.

Now who are you gonna call when your Airbus slides off the snowy runway in BUF. At the very least you should have voted this in to protect your families and your career.

You guys are playin with fire thinkin "they" are going to take care of you when the prverbial goo hits the fan.

Bad economy....I'll give you that....but legally you are on a road all by yourselves. Good Luck....

JBLU pilots are pathetic.

Now who are you gonna call when your Airbus slides off the snowy runway in BUF. At the very least you should have voted this in to protect your families and your career.

You guys are playin with fire thinkin "they" are going to take care of you when the prverbial goo hits the fan.

Bad economy....I'll give you that....but legally you are on a road all by yourselves. Good Luck....

Protected by a couple guys running this JBPA thing out of their garage. Right.

Well played Mr. Barger, well played. Anyone have the number to that truckdriving school, Truckmasters I think, I am going to need it..........:(

Thank god no union !

Now that you've all had a chance to vote in representation but failed to do so, don't be surprised when you are denied jumpseat privileges at a union carrier. Many pilots at NWA view the jumpseat as a union negotiated privilege. And they are correct. Good luck.

Now that you've all had a chance to vote in representation but failed to do so, don't be surprised when you are denied jumpseat privileges at a union carrier. Many pilots at NWA view the jumpseat as a union negotiated privilege. And they are correct. Good luck.

Wow, Nice move.

Latest resources

Back