Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Longhorn

Evil Genius
Well, I thought I would start this thread. The results will be in tomorrow by the end of business day...

Where's General Lee.....?

He needs to spew some sort of Delta (keep my Delta, your Delta we're awesome) angle on the results.

Oh wait... they're not in yet.

I just want to give a quick shout out to my buddies at "Band of Blue." These guys are the true heroes that know that unions are a thing of the past. Low wages and trash picking are the wave of the future. If only every airline has a group of visionaries like Band of Blue we would all be where we need to be - the land of 8 figure executive bonuses.

Dare to dream.

Dude you are way too funny. Keep it up.

Where's General Lee.....?

He needs to spew some sort of Delta (keep my Delta, your Delta we're awesome) angle on the results.

Oh wait... they're not in yet.

Well, from a "source" in Ozone Park and one in Yonkers, apparently a lot of ex USAir guys now at Jetblue are working with "local leaders" to set up shop next to "Vito's Repair shop" for a new "MEC Headquarters." Security at the establishment will be procured by "Vinnie the Rat" and "Antoine the Anus." (the latter being your new negotiator in any future contracts) Good luck guys!

Bye Bye--General Lee

At least Antoines head can fit through a doorway..

"Add mental snapshot of general posing for himself naked with only his hat and blazer on in front of exotic south american hotel mirror"

I walk around down there looking like Pinochet---and the girls LOVE IT. I sometimes wear my hat backwards like a baret too when I go to France....

Congrats on Bogota.....that will be fun for you guys. Make sure you go outside of the hotel compound and yell "I am an American!" Your blue TSA outfits will attract attention too.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
"We are very pleased that JetBlue's Pilots have chosen to retain their direct relationship with the company. We will continue to work closely with our Pilots and all JetBlue crewmembers to ensure
JetBlue's competitive position remains strong and our culture remains unique in the industry. We truly believe culture, an environment of collaboration and the company's agility are key competitive advantages for JetBlue."

Latest resources

Back