• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Union Results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No Dope, you are the biggest tool. You should know that by now. Anyway, how is the your tourettes? Seems like the meds are working. Good luck with your quest on becoming a pilot. See you at the next NGPA outing.

Love
M
Hello MCDU:
What is NGPA? And why are you such an expert on it?

I agree: I am embarrased to be a JetBlue pilot. I hope union carriers start denying us jumpseats.
I am surrounded by wimps and as$ kissers wearing my same uniform.

Sadly, most of the pilots at union carriers have their heads up their a$$es as well. I'm willing to bet that, at my large union carrier, less than 3% are aware that your vote was impending and less than half of those know the results.

Pilots are such a self-absorbed group of people that they can't be troubled with something that doesn't affect them within the next five minutes. Your problem is your problem, now let's get back to my problem.

Now it's time to put on some loose-fitting jeans, white running shoes, weave belt pulled in too tight over my knock-off golf shirt (that is tucked in too far), leather jacket with the name patch removed, and get down to the lobby to look for the cheapest beer and a restaurant with a flight crew discount.

I wanted to be a pilot from the time I was three. How could I have looked at this group for twenty years and failed to see what a bunch of tools we really are until it was too late?

PIPE

My personal action plan.

1. I will never clean another cabin.
2. Public Relations isn't in my pilot agreement and I was never very good at it anyway. There are enough things to worry about in the flight deck and face time in the cabin isn't a good idea with my attitude.
3. When I'm off the clock, it's time to go home.

Hello MCDU:
What is NGPA? And why are you such an expert on it?

It nothing to be ashamed about. Do not act like you are not a member of the NGPA. You and I both know what it means. Congrats on the Meds? It does have some side effects. But the cursing goes way down and your memory might get effected. To refresh your memory. Dope, you are a proud member of the National Gay Pilots Association. See you at the next outing.

Love
M
PS Do not forget your meds, it really helps

It nothing to be ashamed about. Do not act like you are not a member of the NGPA. You and I both know what it means. Congrats on the Meds? It does have some side effects. But the cursing goes way down and your memory might get effected. To refresh your memory. Dope, you are a proud member of the National Gay Pilots Association. See you at the next outing.

Love
M
PS Do not forget your meds, it really helps
Hello Mcdoosh:
Congrats on the gay pilot thing. Its nice of you to come out of the closet like that. I bet your CAL dad is real proud. I loved that video of you at GIA!

How many votes for/against?

These things take time. In FedEx's case 20 years. We got our heads handed to us by the Tigers pilots in the merger. They had ALPA representation, we had the FAB (student council). They had a contract, we had the Flight Crew Handbook, our version of your employment contract with jblu. Management unilaterally revoked I-96 (seniority integration in event of a merger).

Too bad you didn't organize now. You will never find a more labor friendly govt than what we will have for the next two years.

Best of luck to ALL JetBlue pilots. You are welcome on my j/s anytime. Just be prepared for a friendly lecture on the benefits of collective bargaining!;)

It really is hard to explain the benifits to a union to an Ex TWA pilot.

Add me to the list. I have never imagined such a bunch of little girls in my entire life. I also hope real airlines start denying us jumpseats. We deserve it.

The first one of these pu$$ies that opens their pie-holes even ONCE in complaint is going to get a hearty STFU from me.

PS: I'll still let real airline pilots on my jumpseat, even if they don't let me on theirs.

Are you serious??

That has to be the most subservient statement I've ever seen. Are you that kid that used to get beat up on the playground?
By the way, how is it driving to work?

It really is hard to explain the benifits to a union to an Ex TWA pilot.

I understand what happened at TWA prior to and after AMR bought you.

However, having a CBA at FDX has greatly improved life here, both financially and in the QOL arena.

Are you at JetBlue? If so, I guess you're just happy with whatever management decides to do with you.

To the pro-union guys at B6: Don't despair, keep working on it. You'll get organized eventually. Like I said, it took 20 years to get a union here and the another 5 before we were anything even close to being united. Lot's of problems with the union (it's a human endevour after all) but I definitely would not want to be without one.

The next 2-4 years will see the most labor friendly US government in the last 30 years. Go for it!:D

Last edited:
They only people that should be left at the gate are members of the "Band of Blue".

I have the list of "Band of Blue" members and will supply it to anyone who wants it. Most of these guy commute and worked hard to keep the Union off the property.

33% of us are tired of being the pivot man for the company circle jerk while the other 67% seem to enjoy sticky goo that comes at the end.......

Don't rank us all together if you want to start a jumpseat war. Use the "Band of Blue" list like the
scab list.....

Put it next to your orange ALPA sticker in you Jepp binder....

This is a sad pilot group......

Latest resources

Back