• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Union Results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess the only honorable thing is to quit then.
Because quitting always solves things. Nice that your little BS drive-by response didn't actually address any issues.

PS I'm not ashamed to wear the uniform but am ashamed that 1400 of my colleagues are either too self-centered or scared to learn the issues.

Now that you've all had a chance to vote in representation but failed to do so, don't be surprised when you are denied jumpseat privileges at a union carrier. Many pilots at NWA view the jumpseat as a union negotiated privilege. And they are correct. Good luck.
Or you could look at it like we missed being a union carrier by only 300ish votes, and we could be trying it again this time next year, and you could spend the time in the cockpit educating the 300 on why a union is important.

Because quitting always solves things. Nice that your little BS drive-by response didn't actually address any issues.

PS I'm not ashamed to wear the uniform but am ashamed that 1400 of my colleagues are either too self-centered or scared to learn the issues.

2/3 of the pilots disagreed with you and chose another direction and the only reason you can understand is the other 1400 are self-centered or scared? What you're really saying is that you think you're smarter than the other 1400. You need to do a little self reflection.

2/3 of the pilots disagreed with you and chose another direction and the only reason you can understand is the other 1400 are self-centered or scared? What you're really saying is that you think you're smarter than the other 1400. You need to do a little self reflection.
I don,t think you understand. the 6xx pilots that voted are enough to start this again next year. There then needs to be 3xx swing votes. I do not think it is fair to say that being 300ish pilots away from a union is a major victory when a year from now it can be tried again. You have just a few months to make the donuts or else the drive will start fresh. Get a move on son!

HOF,

F U and your juice drinkin BOB friends!!! You and your d o u c h e b a g friends have put my career and my familes well being in jeporady.

This is the kind of pitch that has proven to be such a successful ALPA recruiting tool over the years.

And we know how successful the rjdc recruiting tool was. You should know all too well since you're one of the biggest (tools that is)!:laugh:

And we know how successful the rjdc recruiting tool was. You should know all too well since you're one of the biggest (tools that is)!:laugh:

No Dope, you are the biggest tool. You should know that by now. Anyway, how is the your tourettes? Seems like the meds are working. Good luck with your quest on becoming a pilot. See you at the next NGPA outing.

Love
M

Im sorry some of our pilots contributed to the demise of our industry. Please do not deny the jumpseat to our pilots but there are some pilots that commute from far away that I wish have a jumpseat denied.

HOF,

F U and your juice drinkin BOB friends!!! You and your d o u c h e b a g friends have put my career and my familes well being in jeporady.

So why did you come here to work in the first place- what a s c u m bag. Go craw back under the rock you came from.

Latest resources

Back