JetBlue Union Results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hysterical
Good luck with economy downturn (oh wait..)
Why let go of junior, I mean lowest paid guys...
Give pay cut's today. So what!

They only people that should be left at the gate are members of the "Band of Blue".

I have the list of "Band of Blue" members and will supply it to anyone who wants it. Most of these guy commute and worked hard to keep the Union off the property.

33% of us are tired of being the pivot man for the company circle jerk while the other 67% seem to enjoy sticky goo that comes at the end.......

Don't rank us all together if you want to start a jumpseat war. Use the "Band of Blue" list like the
scab list.....

Put it next to your orange ALPA sticker in you Jepp binder....

This is a sad pilot group......

I'll take a copy. It will surely come in handy. Thanks

The Band of Blue "list" isn't all inclusive, so it really wouldn't do much good, since only about 100 or so union people got "fingered" by the BoB's.

646 jetblue pilots tried to make a difference, but it wasn't enough.

I voted, I tried, but at the very same time, I disagree with using the J/S as a political tool, that is denying a jumpseat, I still think, it is a much better tool for education. If the guy/gal was voting non union, tell them about your contract, tell them about your the cost of your health care, explain trip rigs, duty rigs etc., etc.

Odds are, the jetblue pilots will be at the very crossroad in the not so distant future, so help us, and thereby all pilots, by educating and giving information to the non voters.

The Band of Blue "list" isn't all inclusive, so it really wouldn't do much good, since only about 100 or so union people got "fingered" by the BoB's.

646 jetblue pilots tried to make a difference, but it wasn't enough.

I voted, I tried, but at the very same time, I disagree with using the J/S as a political tool, that is denying a jumpseat, I still think, it is a much better tool for education. If the guy/gal was voting non union, tell them about your contract, tell them about your the cost of your health care, explain trip rigs, duty rigs etc., etc.

O.

In other words...while we continue to undercut the industry, how 'bout a ride to work?

Sure, no problem. But the notorious "band of blue" is going to get an earful.

Last edited:
Anyone at Nortwest/Delta that can confirm or deny the rumor that the names of BOB's is circulating the forums?

If this is true it could be an ugly commute

Latest resources

Back