Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue to Operate 767's for Lufthansa ???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Premium time trigger was moved to 78 from 70

When did this happen at JB? Who's idea was this? Would this would have happened if you guys had your internal union established?

Regarding the top 100 on the list, what is the DOH for dude 100?

Just curious??

You mean the guys that show you pictures of their family vacations and they are covered head to toe with shop jetblue garb?

Yes saw a pic of a guys family in orlando dad in flt ops jacket and jb hat

Wife wearing jb golf shirt

both kids wearing the jb t shirts with one wearing jb hat..

Another MCO capt has the tail of his plane painted in jb colors..

What a homo! Are you sure it wasn't instructordude?

nevermind.

Last edited:
Please, FSC, also known as the jetblue version of Fort Fumble, cannot handle two types, Lord knows how they would muck up three.

The only thing that lends any credence to the rumour is a separate certificate, have at it BoB's!I am quite sure BC and NB are creaming their pants at the mere thoughts of it!

Premium time trigger was moved to 78 from 70

When did this happen at JB? Who's idea was this? Would this would have happened if you guys had your internal union established?

Regarding the top 100 on the list, what is the DOH for dude 100?

Just curious??

It happened with the new payscales. 33% raise for 190 captains.......fair trade

CD

This is what I know. The 767 talk is true. BUT it will be a seperate certificate. So how this works with pilots on the list is beyond me. Sounds alter egoish.

A330 is dependant on Needleman getting the 190's from us through Airbus who then gets us 319's, a few 321's and a few 330's. The creative math behind the finances is beyond me.

And last but not least just think who are going to get those 330 captain slots. Look at the top 100 guys on the list...........

I would love to see these top guys get flushed over to the 330. The gloating would be painful but at least they would be on their own island.

This is what I know. The 767 talk is true. BUT it will be a seperate certificate. So how this works with pilots on the list is beyond me. Sounds alter egoish.

A330 is dependant on Needleman getting the 190's from us through Airbus who then gets us 319's, a few 321's and a few 330's. The creative math behind the finances is beyond me.

And last but not least just think who are going to get those 330 captain slots. Look at the top 100 guys on the list...........

brrrrb...ugh...I'm dizzy after reading that. Where'd you come up with that one?

brrrrb...ugh...I'm dizzy after reading that. Where'd you come up with that one?

1) Needleman and Jetblue are talking with Airbus

2) Needleman needs 190's urgent for Azul

3) Airbus(with the capital necesary) will buy the 190's off of Jetblue and lease to Azul

4) Airbus delivers many 319's, a few 321's and a few 330's.
330 training program set up under the guidance of Lufthansa to eliminate another 190 event

Latest resources

Back