Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue to Operate 767's for Lufthansa ???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

clickclickboom

The rumor mill is churning and the latest is that Lufthansa ( That owns 21% of JB ) is planning to have B6 operate 767's into central and south america in support of LH's freight operation.

At the same time A330's seem to be the topic of discussion regarding future expansion south.

JB has more than doubled their carribean routes, New Bogota, DR, St Kitts, Barbados, Montego Bay, Kingston, Neeleman in Brazil, pending brazil route announcement.

The LH deal seems plausible

Of course the question all JB pilots have is when they will receive the retro check for the new contract

Nope, never gonna happen!

Think we are militant over here about our jobs.. lol. Take a look at what Lufty pilots have done.

With CAL's entrace into Star, Lufty will have a chance to fly their passengers to Latin destinations via EWR and Continental.

Last year, CAL wanted their pilots to sign a Joint Revenue Venture agreement that would have prevented our 147 furloughs AND "supposedly" have a clause to prevent any future furloughs.

But the catch was... they didn't name a "domestic" airline to fly internationally. My fear was that by signing an agreement with such a loophole, Star and Lufty could someday bring JetBlue into the Alliance and then take Continental Passengers and fly them on JetBlue aircraft.

Luckily, we were smarter than that!

motch

No way. It would take days to clean that thing. You'd never get to the hotel.
The only way I could see it work would be if they had Relief Cleaninig Officer. They might just at least 2 of these guys.

Last edited:
You know just when I am thinking of putting Instuctordude on ignore, he comes up with a little tidbit that is mildly humorus. Good for you Instuctodude, you live to post another day. As for what the future holds, Who knows ??

The only way I could see it work would be if they had Relief Cleaninig Officer. They might just at least 2 of these guys.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

At least he's more creative than tanker clown/crj567.

JetBlue pilots helping to clean the cabin is SOOOO 2004...

This is 2009 Dude..... get with the program.

Growth is practically 0. The EMBs don't break down every leg. (every third leg now). We have a new T5 in JFK and EMB pilots are making 90% of A320 pilots.

Cleaning the cabin is very, very retro thinking these days.

The rumor mill is churning and the latest is that Lufthansa ( That owns 21% of JB ) is planning to have B6 operate 767's into central and south america in support of LH's freight operation.

At the same time A330's seem to be the topic of discussion regarding future expansion south.

JB has more than doubled their carribean routes, New Bogota, DR, St Kitts, Barbados, Montego Bay, Kingston, Neeleman in Brazil, pending brazil route announcement.

Of course the question all JB pilots have is when they will receive the retro check for the new contract

The mechanics must have had a really boring night to come up with that one...

If it is a cargo bird you just open that big door and sweep all the $hit out. I'd still beat your ass to the hotel.

I think it's more likely that JB and LH farm all this out to code share partner Cape Air. I can just see it now, a newly paited 767 in Cape Air liverly.

Yeah I will smoke some dope close my eyes and my E-190 will reappear as a 767. Well they both have two engines mounted under-wing. I'm sure the pay will revert to current pay scales though

HAHAHA

Latest resources

Back