Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue to Operate 767's for Lufthansa ???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is what I know. The 767 talk is true. BUT it will be a seperate certificate. So how this works with pilots on the list is beyond me. Sounds alter egoish.

A330 is dependant on Needleman getting the 190's from us through Airbus who then gets us 319's, a few 321's and a few 330's. The creative math behind the finances is beyond me.

And last but not least just think who are going to get those 330 captain slots. Look at the top 100 guys on the list...........

"Pass the dutchie on the left hand side"

:rolleyes: It's a done deal for sure.....

WRAPUP 1-European airlines see no signs of recovery

Thu Jul 9, 2009 1:22pm EDT

* Cargo slump continues, Lufthansa says
* Air France-KLM braces for possible temporary lay-offs
* Frankfurt airport slightly more optimistic on 2009
* New Iberia chairman seen boosting BA merger prospects

By Tim Hepher and Michael Shields
PARIS/FRANKFURT, July 9 (Reuters) - Figures from Lufthansa (LHAG.DE), one of the world's biggest carriers of air freight, a key barometer of world trade, showed the airline slump continuing, while Air France-KLM braced for temporary lay-offs.
Continental Europe's largest airlines -- Lufthansa by market value and Air France-KLM (AIRF.PA) by revenues -- were unable to point to significant signs of recovery in separate announcements on Thursday, though Frankfurt airport operator Fraport (FRAG.DE) sounded a rare but still fragile note of optimism.
Germany's Lufthansa said shipments of cargo and mail fell 14.3 percent in June after 10 percent in May as a slump in economic activity continued to weigh. [ID:nL8117517]
"In the air freight sector ... the market environment remained weak in June," the German flag carrier said.
Passenger traffic retreated 5.2 percent in June, it said, though this was better than the 7 percent some analysts had feared, and an improvement on May's fall of 7.1 percent.
Cargo flows are under the spotlight as economists look for clues on physical trade movements. They have been hit both by economic weakness and a crisis over trade financing that G20 countries have promised to address by pumping in cash.
Just under half of international trade by value is shipped by air, according to airline lobbyists, and Lufthansa is the world's second-largest cargo network after Korean Air (003490.KS). When Air France and KLM, which merged in 2004 but still operate separately, are combined, they outrank Lufthansa.

This is what I know. The 767 talk is true. BUT it will be a seperate certificate. So how this works with pilots on the list is beyond me. Sounds alter egoish. ....

Right... why would there be pilots from the list...

they want pilots on first year pay....

BA's Open Skies.....

"Pass the dutchie on the left hand side"

From Wikkipedia:

The song was a cover version of the song "Pass the Kutchie" by The Mighty Diamonds, written by Leroy Sibbles and Jackie Mittoo. The song was changed from "Kutchie", a slang term for a cannabis smoking pipe, to "Dutchie" (pronounced "doo-chee", which sounds like "kouchie") due to the age of the artists and their target audience.

From Wikkipedia:

The song was a cover version of the song "Pass the Kutchie" by The Mighty Diamonds, written by Leroy Sibbles and Jackie Mittoo. The song was changed from "Kutchie", a slang term for a cannabis smoking pipe, to "Dutchie" (pronounced "doo-chee", which sounds like "kouchie") due to the age of the artists and their target audience.

Yes but even back in 1945, or whatever year it was that song came out, we all new what they were talking about.

You mean the guys that show you pictures of their family vacations and they are covered head to toe with shop jetblue garb?

Yes saw a pic of a guys family in orlando dad in flt ops jacket and jb hat

Wife wearing jb golf shirt

both kids wearing the jb t shirts with one wearing jb hat..

Another MCO capt has the tail of his plane painted in jb colors..

I hear they're going to farm out the 767 flying to Republic...

(Jumping in the trench! :D )

Shameless bomb thrower!:nuts::bomb:
TC

Latest resources

Back