• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue To Base Pilot Pay On Customer Service Score

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can remember guys like you saying "there's no way they'll make us pay for our own health care" AND THEY DID

or

"There's no way they'll move the premium trigger, we won't stand for it" AND THEY DID

or

"There's no way they'll cap us all at 78 hours" AND THEY DID

or

"There's no way they'll take away 1330s" AND THEY DID

or

"There's no way they'll manipulate PVC elections" AND THEY DID

or

"There's no way they'll furlough us" OH THEY WILL IF THEY NEED TO

YOU are one of the 1000 pilots I'm talking about.

This pilot group needs to be reclassified to something like "Transportation Agents."

Sorry. I never would have said any of those things.

I do not consume blue juice. I also don't exaggerate to the negative or make false comparisons.

Sorry. I never would have said any of those things.

I do not consume blue juice. I also don't exaggerate to the negative or make false comparisons.

The infrastructure is already in place.

Go the the VPN then log into BlueEye and check out the NPS scores.

The only difference is the break down to legs and then flight number.

The infrastructure is already in place.

Go the the VPN then log into BlueEye and check out the NPS scores.

The only difference is the break down to legs and then flight number.

Thanks. That info has been there for quite some time. Not sure why you point that out. Never said it was not possible. Said it was a stupid idea, was not in the works (as a pay program), or to be used as a way to reduce our current pay.

Also said that we would not stand for it.

Thanks for the information though...

Thanks. That info has been there for quite some time. Not sure why you point that out. Never said it was not possible. Said it was a stupid idea, was not in the works (as a pay program), or to be used as a way to reduce our current pay.

Also said that we would not stand for it.

Thanks for the information though...

The data is already in place and I would take the banter between our COO seriously.

I dont think it would happen, and I'm guessing rob is sticking his foot in his mouth today for even mentioning it. Grandma has no place judging my pay..... Just another reason we need a CBA.

The original satement is an exageration. This kind of crap hurts union drives. The reason this hurts, is a simple decision tree. When you're trying to educate someone on the benefits of a CBA, everyone remembers that emotions get involved, statements that might be true, can be clouded with over the top emotions, like the original posters gross exageration. They then decide the info they are being fed could be clouded with emotion and not fact. When the company fights union drives they send out well written propaganda and compared to statements that seem clouded by emotions and exagerations (rather than pure fact), win over the simple majority. If we want to win the next union drive, stop calling people idiots and other such things. In essence we are the idiots for not playiong the game as well as Jetblue has in regards to winning votes.

The original satement is an exageration. This kind of crap hurts union drives. The reason this hurts, is a simple decision tree. When you're trying to educate someone on the benefits of a CBA, everyone remembers that emotions get involved, statements that might be true, can be clouded with over the top emotions, like the original posters gross exageration. They then decide the info they are being fed could be clouded with emotion and not fact. When the company fights union drives they send out well written propaganda and compared to statements that seem clouded by emotions and exagerations (rather than pure fact), win over the simple majority. If we want to win the next union drive, stop calling people idiots and other such things. In essence we are the idiots for not playiong the game as well as Jetblue has in regards to winning votes.

Yep... No exaggeration with this next statement..... Bluepilots should be shut down during the next election, it took away more votes then it could ever hoped to have added.

Latest resources

Back