• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue To Base Pilot Pay On Customer Service Score

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is clearly a management failure, and they are trying to fix it by laying the fault at the pilots feet.

What better way to get the pilots out of their seats and into the back to force them into a managements roll of taking charge and leading, than to tie pay to the customer experience.

Sad day for labor.

FACT:

The COO said (it's in the transcript) that he would like to pay pilots based on NPS.

FACT:

Committee pilots have CONFIRMED that jetblue is already tracking individual scores.

FACT:

Jetblue pilots sat by for 10 years and watched as their pay, work rules, and benefits were rationalized, twisted, and spun from THEIR prosperity into the prosperity of a few people at the top.

FACT:

Jetblue pilots will spend 10 years just getting back what jetblue took.

FACT:

Jetblue pilots ARE quite naive (you said stupid) as a group.

No emotion here. Just facts.

That tactic might work for the FA bonus pay, but pilot pay based on what happens in the back makes zero sense.

Yep... No exaggeration with this next statement..... Bluepilots should be shut down during the next election, it took away more votes then it could ever hoped to have added.

Awww, is bluepilots too strongly worded for your delicate jetblue sensibilities?

Are you having trouble deciding for yourself what's hyperbole and what's reality?

Awww, is bluepilots too strongly worded for your delicate jetblue sensibilities?

Are you having trouble deciding for yourself what's hyperbole and what's reality?

Nope, not me. I want a CBA and will be voting for ALPA on the next drive and will likely be on the OC. Keep attacking people that want to help our pilots though.. Every chance you get attacking our own and further dividing this group. That's the ticket, attack attack attack, let's see where it gets you. Let me guess, you think I'm a stupid bluebelle?

The immaturity, fear mongering, and emotion on bluepilots is largely out of control and does nothing to help organize this group.

Last edited:
This is clearly a management failure, and they are trying to fix it by laying the fault at the pilots feet.

What better way to get the pilots out of their seats and into the back to force them into a managements roll of taking charge and leading, than to tie pay to the customer experience.

Sad day for labor.

It isn't a sad day for labor because it isn't going to happen. Don't fall for the drama queens BS.

Why should our own "supposed" union promoters put our pilots into the position of trying to figure out what is hyperbole and what is reality? If it isn't reality, why are EITHER side saying it?

No matter how many times you are told that you are causing more no votes than you are gaining, you still insist that you act like a 3 year old.

It is shocking that you point out that corporate management is shady and dishonest (gasp! Welcome to America), but then you try and one-up them with shady and dishonesty?

I don't know why anyone is surprised by all of this?

We've all known for years that jetblue is more Orwellian than an Orwell novel.

Screw this crap! Let's step up Blue. I'm a newbie and usually quiet on this site, but C'mon Man! And yes I've already volunteered to the OC.

Latest resources

Back