• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue strong March

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Trust me, as strong as March was, it certainly won't make up for February's Fiasco-- nor the Bill of Rights!!!

Trust me, as strong as March was, it certainly won't make up for February's Fiasco-- nor the Bill of Rights!!!

Due to attrition and the resulting short staffing a full flight which is canceled because jetBlue can not crew it will cos tthe jetBlue $156,000.

It is going to be a very expensive summer.

Out

Judging by our loads and my commute.....everyone had a good March.

Due to attrition and the resulting short staffing a full flight which is canceled because jetBlue can not crew it will cos tthe jetBlue $156,000.

It is going to be a very expensive summer.

Out

How many flights have we cancelled because of attrition so far. You really can't answer that because like so many armchair warriors your talking out your ass. If you are going to contribute to this thread at least back up your statement with facts and figures. Do you even work for JetBlue ???

All of the JB A320's have been converted to 150 seats and 3 FA's.

The E190's have been temporarily converted to E145's...;)

How many flights have we cancelled because of attrition so far. You really can't answer that because like so many armchair warriors your talking out your ass. If you are going to contribute to this thread at least back up your statement with facts and figures. Do you even work for JetBlue ???

I do work for jetBlue I do not worship at the alter of jetBlue like your a$4 kissing self. jetBlue is a good company it is not The Way, The Truth and The Light.

Opps...$150,000. I'm old school.

When we do cancel a flight and if it was B6's fault (i.e. no crew) the PBoR says JB will pay each passenger $1000 in cash.

Watch CrewTrac and everyday we are very close to minus when the opentime window closes.

But hey what do I know...

Out

Last edited:
I do work for jetBlue I do not worship at the alter of jetBlue like your a$4 kissing self. jetBlue is a good company it is not The Way, The Truth and The Light.

Opps...$150,000. I'm old school.

When we do cancel a flight and if it was B6's fault (i.e. no crew) the PBoR says JB will pay each passenger $1000 in cash.

Watch CrewTrac and everyday we are very close to minus when the opentime window closes.

But hey what do I know...

Out

.... you still didn't backup your assertions with facts and data. ....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest resources

Back