• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are all of the recent newhires being trained on the Airbus? When will training begin on the E190 and what percentage of newhires will get E190 vs. Airbus at that point (e.g., will 75% of newhires go to the E190 effective Sept. 1, etc.?)? Will newhire training on the E190 take place in Orlando or in Brazil?

On Your Six said:
Are all of the recent newhires being trained on the Airbus? When will training begin on the E190 and what percentage of newhires will get E190 vs. Airbus at that point (e.g., will 75% of newhires go to the E190 effective Sept. 1, etc.?)? Will newhire training on the E190 take place in Orlando or in Brazil?

New hire training on the Embraer has not commenced. It will take place in Orlando at the training center. I suspect if there is any overflow they will be going to Canada where there have been sims for some time. Don't know about percentages. Airbi are still being delivered so many will go to the bus.

I think the next interview date is August 5th.Calls go out about 4-5 weeks before that date.

MD80DRVR said:
I'm hoping someone could answer a few silly questions:

How long is training from start to finish and what does the schedule consist of?

How long is reserve on the Airbus?

Does the new training facility have a gym? If not, is there one close by?

Do the rooms have fridges in them or is everyone eating out everyday?

Are things close by, or would a car be a necessity?

Are there any breaks during training?

Thanks.:D

There are RV hookups.

Yes, you can bring your cat.

Orlando is fun to tour on weeknights.

Latest resources

Back