• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue question.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
American is losing millions of dollars a day. Losing hundreds of pilots a month. Canceling large percentages of there route structure. When AA merges it won't be hostile in any way and they are going to be thrilled to be getting an infusion of money, pilots, and route structure. Whatever pilot group merges with AA will not get to bad of deal. Union or no union. 2 million or 40 million

Wow!!! That's well over 200 in the last 2 months!!!! Pretty amazing..
Any idea how long the retirements amy keep up?? The 1st of every month could get really really interesting...........

When Jetblue merges, just who is going to manage that 2 million. The PVC? 2 million gets eaten up pretty fast. Good luck.

As per the charter and PPA you get none of that 2 million dollars until you exhaust your own resources. The 2 million dollars is for reimbursement only.
For some odd reason Jetblue keeps telling us that money will be immediately available should we be acquired but the 5 documents tell a different story.

When Jetblue merges, just who is going to manage that 2 million. The PVC? 2 million gets eaten up pretty fast. Good luck.

Supposedly there will be a "Corporate Transactions" permanent working committee. I'd like to see an account established and the money in it now rather than after the turmoil starts.

As per the charter and PPA you get none of that 2 million dollars until you exhaust your own resources. The 2 million dollars is for reimbursement only.
For some odd reason Jetblue keeps telling us that money will be immediately available should we be acquired but the 5 documents tell a different story.

I don't see anything about using your own resources first in the docs. Maybe I have an old version. In any case, the docs need to be firmed up before I vote for them.

AA has 12 Billion in Debt, why would B6 want anything to do with that? B6 has almost 4 Billion in Debt to deal with all on it's own. I don't see a merger between the two airlines at this point. The numbers just don't make sense. I would think SWA would benefit most by aquiring B6. The assets in JFK, BOS, and the SJU would give SWA instant access to those markets as well as slots in LGA, DCA, and LGB. That coupled with the Tranny purchase giving them access to ATL would make for a very tough competitor. AA is not going to happen in my opinion. SWA is the big player in the domestic market at this time.

AA has 12 Billion in Debt, why would B6 want anything to do with that? B6 has almost 4 Billion in Debt to deal with all on it's own. I don't see a merger between the two airlines at this point. The numbers just don't make sense. I would think SWA would benefit most by aquiring B6. The assets in JFK, BOS, and the SJU would give SWA instant access to those markets as well as slots in LGA, DCA, and LGB. That coupled with the Tranny purchase giving them access to ATL would make for a very tough competitor. AA is not going to happen in my opinion. SWA is the big player in the domestic market at this time.

I agree. Once the AAI merger is complete SWA will be look at Jetblue again......yes again. The BOD decided in the vote that Atlanta was a bigger prize than NY the last time around. Guess that puts Jetblue in the batters box next time.

I agree. Once the AAI merger is complete SWA will be look at Jetblue again......yes again. The BOD decided in the vote that Atlanta was a bigger prize than NY the last time around. Guess that puts Jetblue in the batters box next time.

Those 737s arent getting any younger either.. Switch to all Airbus would make sense :)

Latest resources

Back