• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Question, M&A

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It is great that everybody knows how I voted for the 5 docs. There is a very good chance that I voted no to them. Guess what. It doesn't matter anymore though because the majority didn't vote that way. I also watched our group vote no to a union before my vote counted. So do I think being on a list at SW is better for my career. Yup. Do I think it is better for almost every guy on the JB list. Yup. Does being here 3 months make my vote any less important. Nope. Is it a good idea to be a dick to a guy just because he is new when his vote is now just as important as yours. Nope. The great thing about being new is that you have plenty of time in the pad to read all the documents and make very informed choices. So even though I am new, I am probably one of the few that read every word of every new document. So instead of thinking I am the guy that is screwing you, look to to the guy sitting beside you on your next trip and ask him if he read everything he voted on. I am new at JB, yes. I also have 30 years left so I am trying just as hard as you to make JB better than it already is.

I really can't believe i'm reading this... The fact that you are even alittle ok with a simple staple is discusting. You've been here for what? A year? Glad your ready for the buy out. Glad your willing to take whatever is dolled out. High five...

You do realize that one number can make the difference in getting a pay check and working for the government. I'd like more between me and the bottom.

Never said I was ok with a staple. I am just stateing how I think it would work out. We both know that a PEA will not hold up in the courts so it doesn't really matter what you or I want.

C'mon Guys:

10 years or 3 months!!!!! It doesn't matter....really! We ALL work for the same company and we all wear a blue shirt. And at one time, We were all new hires sitting in class on day one!

Conquer and Divide: Is this what we wish for? There are a lot of high emotions running rampant. If you are upset at the way things have transpired over the last couple of years concerning the vote (me included)...you have that right! If you are pleased with the DR. you too have that right! We are all entitled to our opinions....... But guys...please...we are all in this together.

Deep breaths for everyone!

Tenure at Jetblue means absolutely nothing in my opinion as I voted in favor of protecting the junior guys. That being said the aggravation lies in the people who didn't bother to read or understand what was actually going on. Seniority didn't dictate the level of interest and it certainly wasn't a factor in the overwhelming level of ignorance.

C'mon Guys:

10 years or 3 months!!!!! It doesn't matter....really! We ALL work for the same company and we all wear a blue shirt. And at one time, We were all new hires sitting in class on day one!

Conquer and Divide: Is this what we wish for? There are a lot of high emotions running rampant. If you are upset at the way things have transpired over the last couple of years concerning the vote (me included)...you have that right! If you are pleased with the DR. you too have that right! We are all entitled to our opinions....... But guys...please...we are all in this together.

Deep breaths for everyone!

Mejorgy, if we're such a team, why won't you answer my 25+ phone calls, e-mails, and Fltinfo PMs?
You asked me for a buddy-pass favor for your friend. I did it for you and now I'm out $165 bucks. Questions remain as to the charges at this point, your friend AND I were BOTH billed. You won't help clear this up and in fact, you freakin' ignore me for 5 weeks as I try and straighten this out.
Are you ever going to address this?

Wow...that is pretty messed up.

Mejorgy, if we're such a team, why won't you answer my 25+ phone calls, e-mails, and Fltinfo PMs?
You asked me for a buddy-pass favor for your friend. I did it for you and now I'm out $165 bucks. Questions remain as to the charges at this point, your friend AND I were BOTH billed. You won't help clear this up and in fact, you freakin' ignore me for 5 weeks as I try and straighten this out.
Are you ever going to address this?

Whoops!

Latest resources

Back