Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Pilots... don't listen to Barger!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would hope you're right, however Let's not count our chickens until the 22nd... No offense, but spouting that we've own before any result is officially announced does no favors. Let's work on winning the vote until we've won.

Take it up with the "People Department"? JB has the Phoniest company culture ever!!! Its Too bad the pilots have to pretend like they're onboard with this idea!

It's all a moot point now fellas. ALPA already has 50%+1. JB ALPA starts in 6 days. Lets just work on getting 90%+ of our group signed up as an ALPA member.

How do you know the vote before it is counted?

Is that a tactic to discourage those who haven't voted from voting?

Take it up with the "People Department"? JB has the Phoniest company culture ever!!! Its Too bad the pilots have to pretend like they're onboard with this idea!

Amen. If there ever was culture it was fake. Most likely nothing more than a marketing scheme to keep unions out and investors happy. Culture can't be created unless it's in Petri Dish. Southwest probably didn't set out to create a culture rather it evolved over time

He doesn't know. He's speculating. Even if he had access to the dms which I believe he absolutely does not, the dms isn't 100% either. While I hope he's correct, we shouldn't count this vote done. Keep encouraging the undecided if you run into any. Vote accordingly.

We will know definitively Tuesday afternoon.

He doesn't know. He's speculating. Even if he had access to the dms which I believe he absolutely does not, the dms isn't 100% either. While I hope he's correct, we shouldn't count this vote done. Keep encouraging the undecided if you run into any. Vote accordingly.

We will know definitively Tuesday afternoon.

Fingers crossed for you guys!!!!! I agree - get everyone to vote regardless of the "noise" out there.

I am hoping people have more than 1 brain cell. The larger the percentage that ALPA wins by the better things will be for all JB pilots for the foreseeable future. ALPA is going to win this one. Since every percent counts, and people know this, I am hoping they vote wisely to increase the percent in which ALPA wins by. 60% win is much different than a 75% win. If people decide to abstain from voting vs voting NO then that is fine also. Anyone who was going to vote yes wouldn't abstain from a yes vote due to a FI thread. Also at this point I would guess 99.9% of guys who are going to vote already did. So yes I hope this helped persuade an extra yes vote or two.

Of course I don't know the exact number. Unless you are smart enough to hack the NMB government voting site you wouldn't know. If you are that smart you shouldn't be a pilot. I am making a very informed guess based on the integrity of a man/woman's word. So yes I am sure some people lied. However there are many that quietly voted yes which will counter the liars. 21 hrs to go

Last edited:
ALPA is not the savior, or a perfect fix. Unionism has it's ugly side too. There is much I despise about ALPA. But I would not trade my dysfunctional and corrupt organization for no organization at all.

Hopefully Jetblue can learn from the mistakes of others, and create a good MEC that is able to balance pilot's vs company needs, and avoid some of the pitfalls other carriers deal with.

There is no doubt your group deserves to be compensated on par with your peers in every way.

I am hoping people have more than 1 brain cell. The larger the percentage that ALPA wins by the better things will be for all JB pilots for the foreseeable future. ALPA is going to win this one. Since every percent counts, and people know this, I am hoping they vote wisely to increase the percent in which ALPA wins by. 60% win is much different than a 75% win. If people decide to abstain from voting vs voting NO then that is fine also. Anyone who was going to vote yes wouldn't abstain from a yes vote due to a FI thread. Also at this point I would guess 99.9% of guys who are going to vote already did. So yes I hope this helped persuade an extra yes vote or two.

Of course I don't know the exact number. Unless you are smart enough to hack the NMB government voting site you wouldn't know. If you are that smart you shouldn't be a pilot. I am making a very informed guess based on the integrity of a man/woman's word. So yes I am sure some people lied. However there are many that quietly voted yes which will counter the liars. 21 hrs to go

Glad your wag was correct.

Now the real work begins!

Latest resources

Back