Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Pilots... don't listen to Barger!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tailhookah

Just be the ball, Danny..
You've by majority listened to him for all or part of 15 years. Has he fulfilled his promises of industry standard? That's for you to decide. I say hell no. Not even close. You are in the end game. If you let the company win this you'll be 0-3 and out for quite awhile. Most of you have voted yes or no by now. But there are still some of you out there who are "on the fence". Don't fall for the exec rhetoric.

Barger is a Lorenzo disciple. He backstabbed Neeleman. Do you think he cares about making you guys whole on his promises? Hell no! How's that PTO vs. industry. Retirement. Medical. Hotels... they've all been in the $hitter forever. He want's you to be 1 piece of pizza away from rioting at any given time. Don't fall for it.

Take your future into your hands... not the hands of exec. crooks who get bonuses for keeping you cheap and on the same healthcare as your rampers...

Good luck in the end game Blue Pilots.

I hope for the best.

Tailhookah

You've by majority listened to him for all or part of 15 years. Has he fulfilled his promises of industry standard? That's for you to decide. I say hell no. Not even close. You are in the end game. If you let the company win this you'll be 0-3 and out for quite awhile. Most of you have voted yes or no by now. But there are still some of you out there who are "on the fence". Don't fall for the exec rhetoric.

Barger is a Lorenzo disciple. He backstabbed Neeleman. Do you think he cares about making you guys whole on his promises? Hell no! How's that PTO vs. industry. Retirement. Medical. Hotels... they've all been in the $hitter forever. He want's you to be 1 piece of pizza away from rioting at any given time. Don't fall for it.

Take your future into your hands... not the hands of exec. crooks who get bonuses for keeping you cheap and on the same healthcare as your rampers...

I hope for the best.

Tailhookah

Why do you even care...move on with your life.
I don't disagree though.

Why do you even care...move on with your life.
I don't disagree though.
Cause maybe he spent 9 years at jb and has many friends still here. Caring about his buddies and their futures. Only if we had 2600 here with his passion.

I hope for the best.

Tailhookah

I came to JB from the military eight years ago and was completely anti-union. These eight years have shown me why people say, "A company gets the union it deserves." Our management team has bought this union with its constant stream of lies and general slimy behavior. I am still fully against the need for a union, but that doesn't get you very far in big business.

I look forward to having ALPA's resources available to us so our committees (JetBlue pilots elected by JetBlue pilots) can work professionally and productively with our leadership to produce a contract that has the appropriate benefits and language our group deserves.

Our management team has bought this union with its constant stream of lies and general slimy behavior. .

Give it time, as soon as you have ALPA in place for a year or two you will complain about the constant stream of lies and general slimy behavior of your MEC and ALPA national.

I look forward to having ALPA's resources available to us so our committees (JetBlue pilots elected by JetBlue pilots) can work professionally and productively with our leadership to produce a contract that has the appropriate benefits and language our group deserves.

And I have a bridge in New York for sale, just for you. Unfortunately, you have no idea how unions, and ALPA in particular, work. I have yet to see a Union that works professionally and productively to produce for the membership.

Give it time, as soon as you have ALPA in place for a year or two you will complain about the constant stream of lies and general slimy behavior of your MEC and ALPA national.

And I have a bridge in New York for sale, just for you. Unfortunately, you have no idea how unions, and ALPA in particular, work. I have yet to see a Union that works professionally and productively to produce for the membership.

I totally agree with this as well!

Everything in balance, I guess.

Let me ask you a couple questions. Are you a major or legacy pilot? If so, would you give up your union representation to let your management team tell you what you get? Or do you enjoy the fact that you get a say in your future through negotiation. I know the answer. Either you would never give up your union for a Directed relationship, or you fly for JetBlue and are getting some special deal that you don't want to lose. Do yourself some research and go see how we'll unions have worked at Alaska, and Spirit. You know, airlines our size. Go see what kind of health care Alaska has and there profit sharing check they get each year. Or the awesome work rules Spirit works under. Maybe the pay rates and reserve rules Delta has. All ALPA, all better than the BS the DR has decided keeps us from revolting and shutting the place down. Do some research of present day issues vs just saying ALPA was mean to me 15 years ago at USAIR or TWA

Last edited:
Let me ask you a couple questions. Are you a major or legacy pilot? If so, would you give up your union representation to let your management team tell you what you get? Or do you enjoy the fact that you get a say in your future through negotiation. I know the answer. Either you would never give up your union for a Directed relationship, or you fly for JetBlue and are getting some special deal that you don't want to lose. Do yourself some research and go see how we'll unions have worked at Alaska, and Spirit. You know, airlines our size. Go see what kind of health care Alaska has and there profit sharing check they get each year. Or the awesome work rules Spirit works under. Maybe the pay rates and reserve rules Delta has. All ALPA, all better than the BS the DR has decided keeps us from revolting and shutting the place down. Do some research of present day issues vs just saying ALPA was mean to me 15 years ago at USAIR or TWA

Bluesideup340 was just describing our future and what you have to look forward to. ALPA has let many dues paying members down over the past so don't stop with your overly simplistic list of who you say they were mean to because you come off sounding like a fool and uninformed. If you did some of that research you speak about, you would know Blueside's correct. Nobody ever said the DR was better or even equitable but ALPA still has many dysfunctions and we will quickly grow to hate them as well. The only difference is that we must pay extra for this requested aggravation. The vote's all but over and the victor will be announced shortly. Lets hope we all voted correctly, time will tell.

Latest resources

Back