• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Pilots beat up cab driver

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny thing is...they probably took a cab to make sure they didn't jeopardize their careers with a potential DUI after a night on the town.

The cab driver was going the wrong way to collect additional charges and was called on it. At that time he refused to listen to directions of the local residents, the two pilots. He finally brought them to the destination then expected a ridiculous fare. When they rejected the fair and attempted to exit the vehicle one of the pilots was maced by the cab driver. Then that pilot reacted with a punch. Then when they exited the cab the cab driver came after them with mace again and then they defended themselves. Thats what I heard. I do not know that I would take a macing without defending myself. Again, does this change the situation for any of you ready to throw these guys under the bus???

Last edited:
From someone else:

What do cab drivers and cue balls have in common?

The harder you hit them, the more english you get.

The cab driver was going the wrong way to collect additional charges and was called on it. At that time he refused to listen to directions of the local residents, the two pilots. He finally brought them to the destination then expected a ridiculous fare. When they rejected the fair and attempted to exit the vehicle one of the pilots was maced by the cab driver. Then that pilot reacted with a punch. Then when they exited the cab the cab driver came after them with mace again and then they defended themselves. Thats what I heard. I do not know that I would take a macing without defending myself. Again, does this change the situation for any of you ready to throw these guys under the bus???

Same thing happened to us that i explained in an earlier post. Cuban cabbie basically went insane when we called him on it and refused to stop the car. We called the cops.

These guys got pepper sprayed in the car and then exited the car. The cabbie came after them a second time with more pepper spray. What would you do? Run and hide or kick his freakin ass..

the media sucks and the majority on here just bite the bait pathetic

They should have killed him with the 3rd kick to the head. Have you ever seen a human head after being kicked by a grown man?

They should have killed him with the 3rd kick to the head. Have you ever seen a human head after being kicked by a grown man?

Plenty of times growing up and just last summer hanging out in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. While sucking down a few with some hipster chick, a faction of thugs rolled up and had beef with a guy over something that took place years ago.

Cut to the chase, right in front of me this guy gets jumped by these hoodlums and kick the crap out of him. The outdoor concrete patio had small pools of blood everywhere and the guy needed staples in his head along with several stiches. He also suffered a broken nose as well. Witnessing this all was quite horrific. Mind you, the individuals involved were mostly in their early 30's and some younger.

Not a good look at all.

Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked, in the head, by an iron boot? Of course you don't... no one does... that never happens.

Latest resources

Back