JetBlue Pilots beat up cab driver

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Get this crap off here....JetBlue's not a major...:rolleyes:

First, how did the heat even find out they were JBLU pilots and how is what they do for a living in any way relevent. Second, from my knowledge of cab drivers, I'm guessing the hack had the beating coming to him.

Two guys got drunk a beat up a cabbie (or bouncer, or hooker, or wife)...yeah, it's a real tragedy. Yawn. :confused:

Must be a slow news day.

You know, maybe they were actually TSA agents? They look the same now. That should be the defense for the video from the Subway----Rogue TSA agents are going around busting heads! Well, I can't really blame those Jetblue pilots, though. Initially having a crashpad in Yonkers or Ozone Park (before they were FLL based) probably taught them a lot about fighting and ditching cabbies. They were a "product of their own environment...."

Bye Bye--General Lee

Too funny.

Cabbie pepper sprayed them before punched were thrown......

http://cbs4.com/local/cabbie.killer.cab.2.829074.html

Plus if you beat the crap out of someone in the Subway parking lot, would you walk into Subway and order and eat the sub?

There is way more to the story..

Not without first taking the pepper spray from the cabbie to put on my sub.

Subway jalepeno peppers are weak.

$9, I dunno, that's almost 2 foot long sandwiches.

What's the deal with price rollbacks on fast food. You gotta wonder what you're eating. The proliferation of "dollar menus" and $5 foot longs at every sandwich chain.

I guess they need to adapt to the economic climate and make it up on volume. The $1 - $5 lunches have been around forever.

Too many nitrates (found in almost all cold cuts) will give you colon cancer and all sorts of other unplesant gastrointenstinal diseases in due time. Especially if you're in a sedentary occupation.

Latest resources

Back