• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Pilots beat up cab driver

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I predict this will go down like the 'forced to sit in the toilet guy' from a few months ago.
1st day- everyone talks about it at the water cooler.
2nd day- the 24 hour news cycle has ended.
Everyday since then the company and the pilot involved are counter suing him out of existence.

Yeah, guess they got tired of that Delta uniform they wore for the last seven years.

Alllllllllllrighty then......... Now they are wearing a TSA uniform, or were wearing one...

Bye Bye--General Lee

Heck, I was severely gouged once for a cab ride in a smal town in northern FL for a lift to and from a restaurant. I think it amounted to about $24 for 6 miles roundtrip, the cab had no meter. The same "gentleman" came to pick me up when I called for the cab back to the hotel.

I didn't flog the driver though, instead I took the leftover steak out of my styrofoam takeout container and pushed it up underneath his seat with my foot on the ride back to the hotel. It was probably the best $24 I've spent, thinking about this guy making faces for the next week over "where is that effing smell coming from?"

I know one of them and flew with them on quite a few trips. Like said before, easy going non-confrontational. Hope there is more to this story.

Yeah, it's called beer muscles at 3 A.M. against a defenseless cab driver over a paltry $9.00 - that works out to $3.00 a piece as there were 3 men involved. Sounds like the third guy knew better than to kick someones head in 20 times.

You know, maybe they were actually TSA agents? They look the same now. That should be the defense for the video from the Subway----Rogue TSA agents are going around busting heads! Well, I can't really blame those Jetblue pilots, though. Initially having a crashpad in Yonkers or Ozone Park (before they were FLL based) probably taught them a lot about fighting and ditching cabbies. They were a "product of their own environment...."

Bye Bye--General Lee

Grow up!!!

Heck, I was severely gouged once for a cab ride in a smal town in northern FL for a lift to and from a restaurant. I think it amounted to about $24 for 6 miles roundtrip, the cab had no meter. The same "gentleman" came to pick me up when I called for the cab back to the hotel.

I didn't flog the driver though, instead I took the leftover steak out of my styrofoam takeout container and pushed it up underneath his seat with my foot on the ride back to the hotel. It was probably the best $24 I've spent, thinking about this guy making faces for the next week over "where is that effing smell coming from?"

Classic!

Retribution is a dish best served smelly!

Did anyone else notice on the police report that one pilots social security number is listed and the others is not. That guy better do something quick to protect is credit/identity for theft. But then again...would you want to be him right now.

Latest resources

Back