JetBlue Pilots Association Donation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ualdriver

Well, I either just made a $50 donation to the JetBlue Pilots Association via PayPal at this link so that they can start the undoubtedly expensive process of getting a Union on the property........

OR

I just gave some guy named Michael S. of the "JetBlue Pilots Association" 50 bucks and posters like SNOWBUM and IronCity are laughing their a$$es off right about now because the unionization attempt they described in a previous thread is completely made up and they're going to use my money to buy expensive beer and cheap adult entertainment.

Hopefully it's the former and not the latter :)

I'm not posting this because I want accolades for contributing to their attempt to unionize. I'm just posting because if you'd like to see a UNIONIZED JetBlue on their property, even if it isn't ALPA as I'd prefer, maybe the need a little support. Or maybe I'm off base- I don't know. Anyway, I'm doing it mostly for selfish reasons as I think a UNIONIZED JetBlue is beneficial to the entire industry, which includes me!

Good luck with the organization effort JetBlue.

ualdriver

Thanks everyone for their donation. There is a good group of folks spearheading this effort(no I am not one of them). Let's hope there is a vote soon!

Thanks for the support, we promise we will be using our own money for the beer and women :) yours will be use for JBPA unionization efforts. by the way it is tax deductible.

thanks again

Thank you all for your support. Its good to see those outside of JB deciding to add to JBPA...

Thanks,

Longhorn

deleted

Donation sent. Good luck guys. Hope it all comes together.

I just gave some guy named Michael S. of the "JetBlue Pilots Association" 50 bucks and posters like SNOWBUM and IronCity are laughing their a$$es off right about now because the unionization attempt they described in a previous thread is completely made up and they're going to use my money to buy expensive beer and cheap adult entertainment.

ualdriver

You couldn't be more wrong. We're using it exclusively for cheap beer and expensive adult entertainment. We at least have our priorities straight! Beer is beer, but good midget strippers cost more than you think. :laugh:

Seriouslly though, thanks. I hope this thing gets up and running soon and we get a good career contract that we can build on.

Latest resources

Back