• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Pilot University

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last I checked single pilot 135 still is 1200tt and 500 cc, has this changed?

Curious, because that's what I needed before hiring on my first 135 gig.

Freight and on-demand is non-scheduled 135 different time requirements and duty time regs.

jetblue Gateway Program

Who continue to leave in ever greater numbers for other airlines...

With five-year individual contracts, regional airline payscales, and a management "taking advantage of the worldwide aircraft market" (selling airplanes).

Sounds like servitude to me...

Sounds to me you don't understand the concept
of this program.

Wow... you guys don't know that Dave Bushy, Cape Air's COO is retired from Jet Blue and took the job at Cape Air so that he could live on Cape Cod (AKA: Retirement Job). Once again this proves it's not what you know, it's who you know.

This is not the first time Cape Air has claimed to have flow through. I'll believe it when the first person completes the entire program. Until then I will call this a creative way for Cape Air to recruit pilots in a demanding environment. When the job requires a ATP to fly a 402 (and rightfully so, its a demanding job) and you could be in a jet at 250 hours, recruiters have to get creative.

It's not that Cape Air is a bad company. It's just that UND and Riddle grads have Shiny Jet Syndrome. For some people there is no cure.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back