• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue pay increase?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The only thing that protects "us" from management not going to a contract carrier to provide "regional/commuter/cheep" lift is upper management's OBSESSION with our service and BRAND. THEY ARE OBSESSED!!!!! Republic/Comair/ASA whoever will never be able to provide our product or service to our "customers" and our crew in the "head shed" know that...........but scope is being addressed as we speak for legal protection........MB is all over.......like a cheap suit.............

...and thank god man. I beleive in that as well. No, I'm not a blue bible beater, but I do beleive in what we have. I don't want an RJ or Q400 flying our customers around....it'd be "unbecoming of the 'experience'"

Premium time trigger raised from 70 hours to 78!! Management still always wins. What an industry. So much for a pay raise.

Premium time trigger raised from 70 hours to 78!! Management still always wins. What an industry. So much for a pay raise.

I'm a 4th year A320 FO.

Min guarantee (old rate): $63K
Min guarantee (new rate): $73.9K +$10.9K

78 hours (old rate): $73.8K
78 hours (new rate): $82.4K +$8.6K

85 hours (old rate): $83.3K
85 hours (new rate): $93.5K +$10.2K

7th year A320 CA:

Min guarantee (old rate): $108.4K
Min guarantee (new rate): $125.2K +$16.8K

78 hours (old rate): $126.9K
78 hours (new rate): $139.5K +$12.6K

85 hours (old rate): $143.2K
85 hours (new rate): $158.2K +$15K

2nd year E190 FO:

Min guarantee (old rate): $46.2K
Min guarantee (new rate): $61.3K +$15.1K

78 hours (old rate): $54.1K
78 hours (new rate): $68.3K +$14.2K

85 hours (old rate): $61K
85 hours (new rate): $77.5K +$16.5K

6th year E190 CA:

Min guarantee (old rate): $82.3K
Min guarantee (new rate): $110.9K +$28.6K

78 hours (old rate): $96.4K
78 hours (new rate): $123.6K +$27.2K

85 hours (old rate): $108.8K
85 hours (new rate): $140.2K +$31.4K

More money, decent rigs, and all PTO/PTS counts towards premuim. Those bastards! :rolleyes:

Before you get the wrong idea, check my profile. I'm a 646'er and even though I already signed the new PEA I'll also be voting for ALPA if I get the chance. We still need to improve our M&A protection, scope language, retirement and LOL/LTD/STD, but any way you look at it this is a pretty decent raise. I'm giving management credit where credit is due. They stepped up with the money. They still have work to do, but so far so good.

Last edited:
One other very important thing is that all credits will count towards Premium(PTO,PTS,Jury duty,bereavement,Dead heads) This is a big improvement. I have a credit for SEPT. for 122.5 hours. But I only fly 81 hours. Thats $12,700. Add per diem And you are well over $13,000 in the month of Sept. And do not forget to add a guarantee profit share of 5% not to bad for a 4th year Bus FO. Now with that said they have a lot more work to do. I think the pay was fair and the rigs were a start. Over all I think it is a good Start. The process just needs to speed up a bit.

One other very important thing is that all credits will count towards Premium(PTO,PTS,Jury duty,bereavement,Dead heads) This is a big improvement. I have a credit for SEPT. for 122.5 hours. But I only fly 81 hours. Thats $12,700. Add per diem And you are well over $13,000 in the month of Sept. And do not forget to add a guarantee profit share of 5% not to bad for a 4th year Bus FO. Now with that said they have a lot more work to do. I think the pay was fair and the rigs were a start. Over all I think it is a good Start. The process just needs to speed up a bit.

Definitely.

Almost as fast as a future sale, merger, acquisition will happen without a union.

Do some simple homework and see how many airlines have had transactional events in the last 50 years.. You will realize that the fuse is already lit and you will have one hand on your pud and the other scratching your head wondering what happened.

Good job guys! I look forward to buying some JetBlue guys a beer next time I get a EWR layover.

Not to mention that when the bid divisors drop in sept and october my bids were right around 80hrs with 19 days off.. I can add 12-14 hr 2 day and be at 95 for the month and still have 17 off

What kind of trip's are you flying to get 80 hours of credit in 11-12 days? 3 27 hour four days? I wish I could get that much productivity.

What kind of trip's are you flying to get 80 hours of credit in 11-12 days? 3 27 hour four days? I wish I could get that much productivity.

I am in the top 35% in jfk I bid any trips that give me 7hrs per day. We have many many day trips that pay over 7hrs..

this month i am at 94 hrs with 16 days off after picking up a few extra days of flying.

Latest resources

Back