jetblue pay increase

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flaps30

Jetblue just got pay raises, 5-10% except for the top 10% which got 1%. What has your Union done for you ?

Hey Flaps 30, 5-10% of crap is still crap. If they were hoping to avoid a union they failed mightily! All this did was help the fence sitters come on over. I'm glad you got yours though and the F/O's get crap.

Unless you're a new-hire, in which case your first year just got a ********************-load worse. But hey, since we all get to retire at 65 now instead of 60 at least there's no more need for the company to worry about bridging the gap to Medicare! I'm not impressed.

What has your Union done for you ?

Easy words from the left seat of the Bus...something a lot of us won't see except when your fat a$$ lifts to fart.

This "response" is an embarrassment. We are expected to go above and beyond every day...yet the company's STATED policy (read Dave's letter he sent home) is to pay mediocre/industry standard at best.

Why can't we pay above and beyond just as we are expected to perform above and beyond?

Think SWA, DAL, AA guys are cleaning dirty diapers out of seat back pockets?? They all make more than us and have better retirement/health care.

Case closed...:mad:

Easy words from the left seat of the Bus...something a lot of us won't see except when your fat a$$ lifts to fart.

This "response" is an embarrassment. We are expected to go above and beyond every day...yet the company's STATED policy (read Dave's letter he sent home) is to pay mediocre/industry standard at best.

Why can't we pay above and beyond just as we are expected to perform above and beyond?

Think SWA, DAL, AA guys are cleaning dirty diapers out of seat back pockets?? They all make more than us and have better retirement/health care.

Case closed...:mad:

Whilst I agree with your sentiment I must say that I don't and will not clean clean the aircraft. I was hired to fly, load the FMS and do walk arounds. Stop cleaning the goddamn plane its not your job.

Guys when you get on the gate run the checklists pull out and do the ops for the next leg spin the ir's the plane will miracuously already be cleaned. At that point smile at the fa's and ask them if you can pick them up dinner while they board and you will be " one of the good guys " every time. Works like a champ

Hey Flapper 30,

Why don't you tell the class the whole story.

PS. Tell Dave,Chew, JR and Vinny I said hello and that that they can go do something humanly impossible!

What's up with some junior Airbus pilots getting no raise? That seriously makes no sense to me. I would be getting my 737 type and applying to SWA like everyone else (and then wait in line forever) or applying to Netjets (and waiting in line forever) if that happened to me.... That's like giving only a few of your kids Christmas presents. Times are tough for EVERYBODY...

JB mgmt. can suck my pole!!! Especially you JR and VS. And DB, I hope you and Russ enjoy you raises and $12,000 a month housing allowance and your love pad at the Trump Plaza.

Latest resources

Back