• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetblue pay increase

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A little off topic, but since were talkin about JB...what is the deal with the GREAT DAY!!! guy, had to follow him across the country for the 2nd time in 3 months and came dangerously close to killing myself. Obviously compensating for something. I feel sorry for his f/o's

Jetblue just got pay raises, 5-10% except for the top 10% which got 1%. What has your Union done for you ?

How out of touch are you. I can only hope you are a senior 320CA, at least you would have an excuse for your post....and even with that, many of the 320 CA's I know are very PISSED OFF

Dang, the mood at Blue seems to have changed quite a bit lately. Sorry that morale is so bad, but I'm glad that you guys are so gung-ho for a union.

Jeez...

Reality check...

Go vote for a union if you want.
Maybe it's the way to go.

But don't think for a second it's going to be a magical fairy tale solution.

Better let.. go to work for a real airline. Like DAL, AMR, UAL, US, NWA or better yet... hit the lottery and go to UPS/SWA/FDX.

JetBlue management listened to the pilot group and probably did about the best they could in this current climate. You have mediocre medical, middle of the road retirement and a committment to never furlough.

I really wonder why some of you guys are whining SO LOUDLY... maybe there are ulterior motives, ego/political power trip wannabes.... Maybe some of you just want to beat your chest about how Jetblue is all about screwing up your life.

Take a look around.... Open your frackin' eyes up.

This place isn't perfect but it doesn't deserve a lot of this nasty rhetoric.

And yes I'm an A320 captain... I've also flown for the commuters, a major freight carrier (now shutting down) and an international major (furloughed).

I really wonder why some of you guys are whining SO LOUDLY...

Well, that's what pilots do.

I especially like the guy complaining about helping the FA's clean. WE"RE NOT REQUIRED TO DO IT. So quit doing it, or quit complaining about it.

There's nothing to be mad about in this compensation review. There are issues that won't and can't legally be addressed without a CBA. The pay scales did increase, so it just provides a stronger base on which JBPA can build. Send in your card and chill out.

Jetblue just got pay raises, 5-10% except for the top 10% which got 1%. What has your Union done for you ?

YOU mayhave received a raise, but I sure as hell didn't. In fact, with the loss of pay if I get sick, I just took a pay cut.

S.

YOU mayhave received a raise, but I sure as hell didn't. In fact, with the loss of pay if I get sick, I just took a pay cut.

S.

This inequity in terms of pay raise sounds like the biggest bonehead move I have heard in awhile. Sure, the industry is imploding and there isn't much cash available. That said, don't distribute it unless you can distribute it equitably to the entire group. Excluding certain pilots can lead to serious morale deflation - and that ain't good in a service business...

Ladies and gentlemen the E-190 is officially B-scale pay. Now I understand why our guys have problems jumpseating on NW

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back