• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Open House?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you trying to start a frenzy or what?

Ahh, just playing with everyone..I have to have fun from time to time....

Nothing that I know of.

merger :D

I gotta a call today. They are not giving much notice though. Interview dates are the 7th and 26th. I explained to them that I wasnt able to go those dates because my schedule is already set for March and I am working those dates. I asked for April dates but unfortunately they don't have that set up yet because they are slowing down on hiring. Im an honest guy. I just dont want to call in sick with my current company.

I gotta a call today. They are not giving much notice though. Interview dates are the 7th and 26th. I explained to them that I wasnt able to go those dates because my schedule is already set for March and I am working those dates. I asked for April dates but unfortunately they don't have that set up yet because they are slowing down on hiring. Im an honest guy. I just dont want to call in sick with my current company.

How long has your app been on, and did you go to the open house?

Got the call this morning. Interview on the 7th. I applied twice, and updated after every trip, 1 LOR from an fo.

good luck .....hope they arent done filling those dates yet

I've been watching this thread for a while--one of my friends and I went to the Feb 2 open house. I got a call yesterday, he got one today. My interview was scheduled for Mar 26--I'm not sure if the Mar 7 session is full or they just want me in the second session based on my June availability. Thanks for all the info on this thread!

Sounds pretty shortsighted to me. You might want to look at the bigger picture.

congrats to those called from the open house :)

Latest resources

Back