• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Open House?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How do I submit the online application?, since there is no position to click there, which is first officer. What's chance for the guy who has ATP,4500TT, 200 turbine pic but total t-prop/fan combo is around 1300?

Can someone post the open house details. I purchased a ticket to go down but cannot find the info about it that was on this board. I heard something about a shuttle picking people up at the airport. What time does it start?, What gate? Any info like that would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. I also purchased a return ticket the same day and left myself about 6 hours. Is this going to be enough time?

here ya go

10-2 pm

The jetBlue bus will depart Terminal A lower level, spaces 26/27 every 30 mintues from 9am-1pm

it says it is a CASUAL event and to wear casual buisness attire or your uniform.

also says candidates must meet FO mins to be considered

Thanks for the quick reply. My guess is if your there after 1 you have to find your own way back to the airport?

eh...I dont know....my guess is they will get the last people to the airport.

We have a bus that goes to the airport. I seriously doubt that they would get you to the support campus and then just leave you there. You should be fine!

its scheduled until 1-ish.. then on demand thereafter.. so they leave the training center on the hour and half hour if there is someone there who needs to go(let the security guys at the front desk know you are waiting for the van to the airport).. it runs very late as sims are running pretty much around the clock...

Latest resources

Back