JetBlue Open House?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyby1206

I hear there is an open house on Feb 2 for those interested. I assume it is in MCO, anyone have details where/what time? Also, what typically goes on at the open house? Should I bring logbooks? I dont have any internal Letters of rec or contacts, do I have a chance? Also, I looked at the JB website but couldnt find any pilot positions in the careers page. I am a low PIC time regional FO trying to take advantage of the new hiring mins that apparently go into effect soon. Any advice? Thanks!

I didn't bring any logbooks or any LOR's to the open house. I went last year. I got a call for an interview just a few weeks later.

Not sure what your times are, but the " new " mins are set for high time fo's that havnt had the chance to upgrade.....AE. If you are a low time guy thats been a rj fo for a year then the chances are low.

Not sure what your times are, but the " new " mins are set for high time fo's that havnt had the chance to upgrade.....AE. If you are a low time guy thats been a rj fo for a year then the chances are low.

Im an AE FO, and am not sure if I would be 'high time' but am currently at 3600 Total time 2800 SIC in the RJ.

Well if you meet their new mins , it never hurts to try.

You might be close. I believe our new mins still require the ATP, though.

Management wants us to think that a e190 is a regional jet so they don't have to pay mainline pay. I heard when the a/c was first certified the type rating was EMB-190 and now management convienced embraer to change it to what it is now ERJ-190.

Latest resources

Back