• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue Open House MCO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well don't the CEO, NC chair, and MEC chair act as one in the same at CAL??

Do you have a NC Chair and MEC Chair at Jet Blue?

With your 50 seat pay rates for a 90 seat jet, 5 year-at-a-time employment contracts and cabin cleaning duties, etc...what makes you so much better at this game than those "IAH guys" that you speak of?

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

Nothing like a CAL guy telling you about pay, unions, etc. People in glass houses should not throw stones. CAL, the airline that spawned Lorenzo, Wolf, and Ornstien. The airline that paid one rate on the DC-9 to the 747. I could go on and on.
YEAH! And The airline who just got one of their own elected to be the next president of ALPA....oh, thats a good thing. Sorry to wreck your flow.

Enough with the negative stuff! We're all the same.
Thanks for posting the Jetblue open house info!

if nothing else go to MCO to see the training center, its pretty impressive.
And afterwards you will have to break down tables, stack the chairs, and empty garbage cans. This is all part of the evaluation process to see if you have the right skills to clean the cabin between flights...

And afterwards you will have to break down tables, stack the chairs, and empty garbage cans. This is all part of the evaluation process to see if you have the right skills to clean the cabin between flights...

Have you run out of material and can't come up with anything better than the some old rubbish? ( you can use the word "rubbish" along with cleaning jabs in your rebuttal) Come up with something Witty of your own, otherwise you are just a bore...:rolleyes:

Have you run out of material and can't come up with anything better than the some old rubbish? ( you can use the word "rubbish" along with cleaning jabs in your rebuttal) Come up with something Witty of your own, otherwise you are just a bore...:rolleyes:
Aweful big words, coming from a "pilot"/cabin cleaner...

I've helped clean once in the last few trips. Why? Just didn't have time. Nobody asked and nobody cares. When I do have time to help I do because it's a nice thing to do. Know what else? I'll even pick up the FA's some food from the terminal. I guess that's also unacceptable servitude.

Aweful big words, coming from a "pilot"/cabin cleaner...

Thanks for solidifying my point and I will try to keep the words not ("aweful"/sp) big so as not to confuse you. You can use that extra "e" to emphasize the fact you are as washed up as Michael Richards !

:bawling:

Jeez,
Cabin cleaners - good one
Everyone gets a cut in pay while managers walk away with bonuses- another good one
No money for pay raises, but, plenty for a buy out offer - another good one
No job till you buy a type rating - another good one

I guess we ALL live in glass houses, don't we?

Latest resources

Back