Jetblue Open House MCO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now that's funny, again!

Hey 737 Driver thanks for lowering payscales back in the 90's. I believe Cal was one that started this whole downward spiral. People's, NY Air ring a bell? So get off your high horse.

JetBlue loves the chance to do a face-to-face meet and greet before they interview you. If I were to go to this open house, I would be thinking and acting just like it's an interview.

Good advice. Finally a mature post. Thanks.

I am sure they still have plenty of resumes on file. This is probably not any different than SWA having their open house back in June. A good chance to learn more about the company, what life is like there, what the application/interview process is like, etc..

here's the real reason

They want to see what they are interviewing. If you care enough to make your way to MCO and do the meet and greet, you will get an interview.

Hello Blue Pilots,

Pass the word…JetBlue Pilot Open House – December 12, 2006 – Orlando Support Center

In preparation for 2007 Interviews, we are hosting an Open House (free job fair) on December 12, 2006 from 12 noon to 4:00 p.m. on the campus of our Orlando Support Center.

The Open House will give our Flight Ops, Training and Recruitment Leadership Team an opportunity to share information pertinent to each area of the job, while our Recruiters will meet one-on-one with candidates and review resumes. We will also showcase the campus with tours provided by Flt Ops Training.

Please pass this information along to Pilots you know that would embrace the JetBlue culture and are enthusiastic about joining our Team. Best of all, it’s a commuter friendly event, so business casual attire is requested.

An e-flyer is attached for you to use as an invitation and it contains specific details about the event.

Manager, Pilot Recruitment

Thanks Waterski,

We appreciate the update! Now if I can get a day off!

Hey 737 Driver thanks for lowering payscales back in the 90's. I believe Cal was one that started this whole downward spiral. People's, NY Air ring a bell? So get off your high horse.

Nothing like a CAL guy telling you about pay, unions, etc. People in glass houses should not throw stones. CAL, the airline that spawned Lorenzo, Wolf, and Ornstien. The airline that paid one rate on the DC-9 to the 747. I could go on and on.

Great post - because 737 Driver was the CEO, NC chair and only voting pilot at CAL during the 1990's.
:rolleyes:

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

deleted

Great post - because 737 Driver was the CEO, NC chair and only voting pilot at CAL during the 1990's.
:rolleyes:

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

Well don't the CEO, NC chair, and MEC chair act as one in the same at CAL?? And don't their ideas and views coincide with that block of IAH guys who are the ONLY ones who ever vote on anything at CAL?

Latest resources

Back