• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SmackYourPappy said:
Indy sure will be a ghost town soon...

Tailwinds-
Pappy

I think JB moved 23 of them on to Phase 2 after the last round of interviews.

GP

It was 4 years 9 days from the time I submitted my first application until I sat down for the interview. Now I'm stuck in phase II purgatory and my fingers are getting sore from having them crossed so long.

Good luck everybody.

Jaw said:
Hi,

Does anyone at jetBlue know the approximate time from when your application is submitted until you get a call for an interview? Thanks.

Mine was almost 2 years to the day.

Time in the database doesn't really have anything to do with when you get the call. Since it is an electronic database, not a paper file in some cabinet somewhere, you don't have to wait for the file to get two inches thick and ragged before your name could surface. All that matters is that your application is in the system when the names are pulled based on a constantly varying set of competitive criteria. You could be in there for years and years, or just happen to be lucky to have a competitive application entered into the system just one day before names are reviewed. That is why it is important to update, update, update. You never know when that extra 100 hours, new type, check airman job, or some other item puts you into the zone.

Skirt

I have a few friends that interviewed on NOV 2 and 3rd.
They did their online app. 3 to 5 months ago.

BTW
They haven't heard anything yet,no e-mail or phone call.
Is that normal or can they expect a (bad) letter in the mail?
How many days after interviewing candidates does the board make their decisions?.

737AV8TOR said:
I have a few friends that interviewed on NOV 2 and 3rd.
They did their online app. 3 to 5 months ago.

BTW
They haven't heard anything yet,no e-mail or phone call.
Is that normal or can they expect a (bad) letter in the mail?
How many days after interviewing candidates does the board make their decisions?.

737:)

It was almost exactly 2 years for me.

Skirt's information is right on, and good advice.

It is nomally about 3 business days before you get the good e-mail, but on this session we interviewed the most candidates ever. I would not be suprised if it were 7 days to 2 weeks before they hear anything about Phase 2, but know it will be as soon as the data is collected. E-mails are good, letters bad. Best of luck to all candidates.;)

I waited about the same 2 years 5 months. Good luck to all who interviewed the last few days.

usav8r said:
737:)

I would not be suprised if it were 7 days to 2 weeks before they hear anything about Phase 2, but know it will be as soon as the data is collected.

My wife might kill me in my sleep if it takes 2 weeks. :)

Latest resources

Back