Jetblue Nov 2 & 3 Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

a319drvr

How long before we can look for the "good" email from JB? I think they interviewed 220 pilots in two days so it seems like it would take longer than it has in the past.

Good Luck all,

Fingers crossed!

a319drvr said:
How long before we can look for the "good" email from JB? I think they interviewed 220 pilots in two days so it seems like it would take longer than it has in the past.

Good Luck all,

Fingers crossed!

They should be getting back to you in about a week.

They will get back to you within 2 to 3 days (e-mail) or within a week for the letter (bad news). Good luck to you....

I heard thru the guys there on the 3rd, that 85% of those who went thru on the 2nd were selected for Phase II....

Indy sure will be a ghost town soon...

Tailwinds-
Pappy

SmackYourPappy said:
I heard thru the guys there on the 3rd, that 85% of those who went thru on the 2nd were selected for Phase II....

Indy sure will be a ghost town soon...

Tailwinds-
Pappy

Close----85 each day moved to Phase 2. There were a total of 170 out of 220 moved on to Phase 2. Best % we have had in awhile.

FWIW......:D

Upcoming JB Interview Dates?

Gang, I am sure this question has been asked before...but would you mind answering again?

Does anyone know what the upcoming interview schedule is for Jet Blue? Thanks!!!

LeonPhelps said:
Gang, I am sure this question has been asked before...but would you mind answering again?

Does anyone know what the upcoming interview schedule is for Jet Blue? Thanks!!!

I do not have next years' schedule yet, but the next ones are Scheduled for January 11 and January 12, 2006.:)

usav8r said:
There were a total of 170 out of 220 moved on to Phase 2. Best % we have had in awhile. FWIW......:D

77%...that's pretty good. 99% of the people that I met those days were great. I don't envy jetBlue for having to sort through that many...but I sure hope I'm not in the 23%!

Just keeping everything crossed and best of luck to everyone else out there!

-LP-

JetBlue time from application submission 'til interview

Hi,

Does anyone at jetBlue know the approximate time from when your application is submitted until you get a call for an interview? Thanks.

Latest resources

Back