• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue - Nov 2-3 Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Charlie Brown....I just sent you a PM. Never mind, this post answered my question. Congrats to you and everyone else. My other two friends that interviewed are in as well.

lh

Numbers are around 95 out of 145 that interviewed onto Phase II. About 65% this time around. Congrats to all those moving on and enjoy the stressful wait. Most of the Phase II people will make it into the pool and the wait is well worth it.

Anybody know how many make it past phase 2.

I have heard basically 95% or so. I was told by one of the guys interviewing unless you have some skeletons, or didn't disclose something, you will be cool.

You may be correct and I hope you are. But my source says different; Nov. invites will only be offered the 190.

That's what I heard as well! If they intend on attracting and keeping pilots, then the pay will have to go UP, otherwise they will lose good people.

Just got a call from USIS saying that my background is complete. That seems pretty fast. maybe phase 2 is moving faster than in the past.:D

Great News Lawndart! Looks Like You May Be Getting The Offer Before Too Much Longer.

Good Luck, I Know Several Guys That Work For Jb, And They All Love It.

Latest resources

Back