• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue minimums clarification

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The best way is at the open house 02/02/2008 MCO Training center 10:00AM.

:beer:

Can anyone please provide all the contact information, i.e. phone, fax and mailing address for recruiting? I plan on submitting my resume by fax and online. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Avrat

Submitting your information online or via an open house/job fair are really your only options. A faxed resume to recruiting would probably just end up in a circular file. As current pilots, we can't even "walk in" a person's resume to recruiting.

Showing up to an open house is my best advice. We usually hold them at least every other month. My guess is the next one will be in March. We usually hire in the spring and then slow down hiring for the summer and slowly start again in the fall. I'm sure then next open house will be posted here at some point.

Last edited:
Flame is not intended here....How is jetBlue doing ?

Flame is not intended here....How is jetBlue doing ?

Hangin in there. Our stock is **** but hangin in there. Loads are pretty good. Mgmt is starting to connect the dots in existing cities. We anxiously await the opening of T5 in JFK this year. It's goin to be a hell of a terminal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the former US Airways pilots at jblue going to stay for good? Or do they have a certain amount of time to defer their recall ?

does anyone have the flyer for this job fair? I hear the mins are dropping to 2000TT but I just want to come by and get my foot in the door. I live in NYC too so JFK would be my domicile of choice. Thanks!

Latest resources

Back