• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue,, Marketing To Fractional Customers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The idea of flying in coach on ANY airliner and comparing it to flying a corporate jet is laughable. Seriously, that is comparing apples to oranges. The rich are rich for a reason. They are smart and talented people.
Feeshman. Are you rich? Could you afford to fly on Netjets?

Just wondering if you are smart and talented?

Stick to what ya know

I guess ya can compare this to McDonald's trying to branch out and become a gourmet restaurant. It not only would not work; it would be sad to watch. I like MCD just the way they are!!
JBU already has a great business plan and what they do. Besides, I don't see a A320 or a 190 doing what a Lear or a Cessna does and where it goes.
Could you imagine a pax waiting to go into KTEX, KUDD or 24J and they hear we don't go there, but we'll get ya close enough.

The guy that runs your marketing department either lives on Mars or has a really twisted and sarcastic sense of humor.

Best seat in coach?
That would be 25b on a trans con.

All the free snacks you can eat?
You ever asked a FA for multiple bags of those puke blue chips?

I would like to call it a joke but it's not funny.

I like your product for the most part but this is a reverse psych ad to make the general public fell like they are "Bigwigs".

Leg room? Please.:laugh:

By the way, do you still need to buy a pillow and blanket? That's high end. Can you break a hundred dollar bill?

Last edited:
Was this ad "really" meant to target CEOs or more the general public, who are currently none too happy with "private jet" fliers? My guess is the latter.

When Bill Gates was asked how he planned to attract users to Microsofts search website live.com, he said the first step was to send a Memo to Microsoft employees to switch from google. Might I suggest the JB folks send a Memo to their Senior Execs before trying to lure others to "the best seat in coach"

You can't blame them for trying, but obviously there is no real comparison here. When Jetblue starts leaving when the pax want to leave and start offering free meals, then we have a conversation.

I can see this more for the middle management folks while the bigwigs ride on the Fracs.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back