• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue,, Marketing To Fractional Customers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Marketing to fractional customers", that's a fantastic idea, great utilization of capital and resources.............speaking of great ideas, I got one, I say we convert all business jets to freighters, and target the cargo market, let's go after Fedex and UPS. Oh I almost forgot, I think we should hire Fidel Castro to head our marketing department......

Jetting

You know, I like flying Jetblue.

But if I win the $125 million jackpot from Powerball on Saturday, I WILL NEVER FLY THEM AGAIN!!!!!

You know, I like flying Jetblue.

But if I win the $125 million jackpot from Powerball on Saturday, I WILL NEVER FLY THEM AGAIN!!!!!

Yeah same here, but its not even about that..... How is Jetblue going to get these people to Santa Barbara, Jacksonhole, Naples, Aspen, etc???........ They want to flight out of White Plains and arrive at Scottsadale at a time of their choosing. Jetblue's SCHEDULED JFK-PHX service is not gonna cut it, now way........when they get around this problem, then they have a shot

Last edited:
"Free snacks"! Of course!

Dammit, why didn't NetJets think of doing that?

Oh, wait... :laugh:

The execs at Ford, Chrysler and GM now have a jet to call their own without looking too pathetic-
:beer:

Love the free snacks ad(blue potato chips), bet owners will kill to have a bag of chips...............lol

The idea of flying in coach on ANY airliner and comparing it to flying a corporate jet is laughable. Seriously, that is comparing apples to oranges. The rich are rich for a reason. They are smart and talented people.

Latest resources

Back