• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue March 8th/9th Interview Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Runninman, congrats and welcome to the civvies. Hopefully they won't make you wear a uniform like Arnold (if the moniker comes from that movie)....

Flying S....14 per class

So I wonder if these two 320 classes will be it for the year?? It would sure be nice to see at least one 320 class per month for the rest of the year.

Count me in...

FlyingSkirt said:
Thanks VU... I wonder who the other 11 people are...

see you all in MCO :beer:

I'm one of them(A320/30th)!!! Yippee!!
You'll recognize me as the one who stresses WAY out about training d=)
I am looking forward to meeting you all there!!

Just gave notice with my current sinking ship - I am soo looking forward to the month of Aug off.

One heads up to those who may not know - One change to previous classes... As far as getting to training... still free/pos space from jB cities but are "own nav" (and own $) from other cities.

any more news out there?? d=)

I forgot to ask Bernice when she called, but I'm guessing there maybe some guys from the May interview group in the Sept 13th class. (based on where I was in the pool of March interviewees).

pilotgolfer said:
I forgot to ask Bernice when she called, but I'm guessing there maybe some guys from the May interview group in the Sept 13th class. (based on where I was in the pool of March interviewees).

Are you in for the 320 or 190?? It's likely that some May guys will be in the Sep 190 classes and possibly Aug 190 classes, but I didn't ever think that any of us would be in a 320 class prior to Oct. I was told I was around #60 in the pool so I guess if the numbers worked out right and lots of guys in front of me took the 190 August dates for seniority, then I would be close to the top around Sep 13th. That would be awesome to get a Sept 320 class, but I'm not getting my hopes up just yet!! Congrats and good luck in Sept. Hopefully I'll be in MCO in Sept with ya'll!

From what I heard (and that is worth exactly what you paid for it), there are only March folks in the first two 320 classes (8/30 and 9/13) but there a few May poolies in Aug 190 classes.

Latest resources

Back