• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue kicks family off plane for toddlers tantrum

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had to toss off the Guitarist for Third Eye Blind last month for acting like a kid!:)

Let's just say he didn't know how to listen! blahahahah

I'll never understand how it's socially acceptable to torture infants by putting them on a plane. We all know the absolute agony associated with sinuses on an airplane. It's no secret that their little heads are all full of snot. They don't possess the knowledge or skill set to understand or do anything to mitigate their suffering.

What other situation are you allowed to knowingly subject an infant to such pain and distress without being arrested? Can you jam an icepick up their nose in the supermarket? Hold their little hands to the stove at home? Put their little heads in a vice at the hardware store?

I did this same very thing out of Orlando to Milwaukee, kicked a family of 6 off. I say good for the Jetblue pilot.

In my case the dam kid was screaming up and down the aisle would not stay in the seat and the mom didn't give a sH#$ I after I returned to the gate and went back there to see what was going they all started screaming at me,

SEE YA! grab your stuff and go.

Hello, it's called "PARENTING" or in this case, a lack there of - something this generation seems to know too little about.

Good for Jet Blue. Ask the other 128 passengers what they thought of the crew's actions - bet they're ok with it.

I say good for the captain. These little brats and the parents who can't control them need a wakeup call. If your child can't be controlled, then don't bring it on an airplane for a vacation. Vacation someplace where you can drive until your rugrat is old enough to not jump out of its seat and run around while an airplane is trying to depart.

No sympathy.
I never thought I'd say this to you, but...

dead on, sir.

Dr. Colette Vieau, Natalie's mother, is a pediatrician. How embarrassing! No wonder the kid was upset, probably thought she was being abducted by strangers :p

Dr. Colette Vieau, Natalie's mother, is a pediatrician. How embarrassing! No wonder the kid was upset, probably thought she was being abducted by strangers :p

At first I didn't believe you so I googled her name too. Un-Freaking-Believable! A pediatrician that cannot control her child. I would be mortified.

Good Find!

This jogged a memory for me....yeeeears ago on delta, either commuting or just going somewhere, I don't quite remember...but we were all boarded and still at the gate past dep time...captain came on PA and explained that we were still there because a "woman can't control her child...we aren't leaving until the child is seated". You could hear the frustration...I don't remember if we left with the pair or if they were asked to get off. The kid kept getting out of his seat and running up one of the isles(767).

Latest resources

Back