Jetblue kicks family off plane for toddlers tantrum

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flydaplane

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=157&sid=195...ily-booted-off-jetblue-plane&s_cid=featured-1

Ok, this is not a bash on JBlue, but anyone with kids will know that this is ridiculous. Kid would have passed out going through 10k feet from exhaustion. Curious to know what the FA did to help out. I remember on SWA flight, one of my kids started acting up, SWA FA brought her some crackers....problem solved. For the Capt to kick off the family off is just another kick in the crotch to the pilot profession who need as much positive PR we can get (people still think we're overpaid bus drivers). How much did he delay the pax to bring jetway back up to gate and deplane the family and their luggage. Really for a crying kid? Geez lighten up, lend a hand, help out the family, give em some headphones and let em watch barney while your taxiing out.
Kid was belted in and still got kicked off?
Yea I know it sucks flying by screaming kids (as commuter for year I truly hate it) but most the time they shut up after TO and that was 4 revenue pax that you just lost for life.
Captain, I hope you're proud. Flame away if you must but fact of the matter is if you want to book kids on flights you have to expect they will occasionally cry.

I say good for the captain. These little brats and the parents who can't control them need a wakeup call. If your child can't be controlled, then don't bring it on an airplane for a vacation. Vacation someplace where you can drive until your rugrat is old enough to not jump out of its seat and run around while an airplane is trying to depart.

No sympathy.

I say good for the captain. These little brats and the parents who can't control them need a wakeup call. If your child can't be controlled, then don't bring it on an airplane for a vacation. Vacation someplace where you can drive until your rugrat is old enough to not jump out of its seat and run around while an airplane is trying to depart.

No sympathy.

When you're 30, and you have a "little brat", go ahead, and weigh in...

No sympathy.

Oh that's sound logic...:rolleyes:

No sympathy.

No kids for you then?

Lucky for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The parents were having to forcibly hold down the kid while screaming. Plus all the chaos prior to that. I probably would have done the same.

I have two kids...10 and 13 now. NEVER did they act up anywhere near what this story is describing while on a plane.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=157&sid=195...ily-booted-off-jetblue-plane&s_cid=featured-1

Ok, this is not a bash on JBlue, but anyone with kids will know that this is ridiculous. Kid would have passed out going through 10k feet from exhaustion. Curious to know what the FA did to help out. I remember on SWA flight, one of my kids started acting up, SWA FA brought her some crackers....problem solved. For the Capt to kick off the family off is just another kick in the crotch to the pilot profession who need as much positive PR we can get (people still think we're overpaid bus drivers). How much did he delay the pax to bring jetway back up to gate and deplane the family and their luggage. Really for a crying kid? Geez lighten up, lend a hand, help out the family, give em some headphones and let em watch barney while your taxiing out.
Kid was belted in and still got kicked off?
Yea I know it sucks flying by screaming kids (as commuter for year I truly hate it) but most the time they shut up after TO and that was 4 revenue pax that you just lost for life.
Captain, I hope you're proud. Flame away if you must but fact of the matter is if you want to book kids on flights you have to expect they will occasionally cry.

Since you weren't there, and didn't witness the situation, maybe you should STFU.

Latest resources

Back