• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue kicks family off plane for toddlers tantrum

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I say good job, some parents these days have no control over their kids or just don't care and let them run out-of-control. My son who is 6 has been on over 50 round trip flts since he was 4 months old and only once did he fuss and he was getting over an ear infection at the time. We always bring stuff for him to do books, crayons to draw Etc.. and pay attention to him not just give him some electronic babysitter and he is fine. Most parents are quick to blame everyone else teachers, coaches, FAs and not the real problem themselves these days. My wife was a teacher but left that career for the above reasons.

Good job. Control your little brats of get off my airplane. A) it's a safety issue for kids running around the airplane, and B) The other people on the airplane that paid for their seats do not need to put up with that.

PR issue? I imagine that the majority of people ikely to buy an airline ticket are only more likely to try Jblu because of this. 2 thumbs up to the crew for standing up for the rest of the pax on board.

PR issue? I imagine that the majority of people ikely to buy an airline ticket are only more likely to try Jblu because of this. 2 thumbs up to the crew for standing up for the rest of the pax on board.

wow with sound logic like that you should be heading an airline. Im sure it will be a cash cow. Moron.

I like this audible called by the quarterback, I hope it doesn't lead to a interception, sack, or fumble as judged by the leadership followup.

I wasn't there so I cant comment on that but I have been traveling with my kids since they were less then 6 mos old and they are very well behaved. Having said that I had a flight I was operating with my son in the back and he heard me on the pa and wanted to see daddy which led to a crying fit and then he fell asleep, my wife when he woke up made him apologize to all of the passengers sitting around him for his tantrum, he was 3 at the time. You can have great kids and parents that keep them in line and still have a bad time although I am sure you were all exceptional children who never made a scene for your parents, how lucky they were to have you. In hind site after reading this thread I should have diverted and kicked my 3 year old off of the airplane, give me a break this board is descending into even more about nothing every day.

this from another board:

I heard about this from my buddy when it happened. The short of the story is this; in total, 15 mins off the gate. The lady says there's nothing she can do about the kid running up and down the isle. Tells the F1 "What's the big deal, let's just go" and refuses to do anything. The Captain makes a PA saying they can't go til everyone is seated. On the final call to the F1 he hears the lady screaming at the F1. She was out of control, and verbally abusive. This was not a case of an unruly toddler.

Latest resources

Back