• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue job fairs in Orlando?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If they improve the pay on the 190 substantially, you wont have to wait for the 320 to enjoy life. I'm hoping they do, but in this environment, who knows.

Man I hope so...sux having to pick up trips down to 12 days off to make 97ish credit just to pay the bills.

I really like the 90...I won't mind staying on it. I hope they "do the right thing".

oh boy...this thread really took a turn....

ok

back on topic

the "job fairs", ie, open house....isn't publicly advertised anywhere. You WON'T find it on any jetblue website. The only way you'll find out is by knowing someone here OR..someone usually posts the flyer they send us via email.

I think we interview tomorrow (Wed) or the next day.

Chef...what I'm saying is you can't base future predictions on only two steps in front of you, especially in this industry.

Now, go rub one out and find the silver lining.

Exactly. We may never have 4000 pilots and 380 airplanes. And those stock options (if you even have any) may well never pan out. Makes no sense worrying about it though.

I do have Univision on the hotel tv though, so that whole silver lining thing is working out.

ah...but does it come with the 46" LCD like some of our hotels have...

ah...but does it come with the 46" LCD like some of our hotels have...

You JetBlue Express dudes stay in actual hotels? I thought they put you up in Amtrak terminals and youth hostels. You must have a better contract than I thought.

Usually the nice huge TV is hooked up to a bad signal -- kinda like getting a hand job. It works, but it's not what you want.

:laugh:

You JetBlue Express dudes stay in actual hotels? I thought they put you up in Amtrak terminals and youth hostels. You must have a better contract than I thought.

Usually the nice huge TV is hooked up to a bad signal -- kinda like getting a hand job. It works, but it's not what you want.

:laugh:

one of the best analogies I've heard.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back