• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue January Interview results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I interviewed on Jan 11 and got the call for a class date from Bernice on Thursday 3 Feb. That was quicker than I really expected. I was offered a class for 16 Feb.

cgri591982t44a said:
I interviewed on Jan 11 and got the call for a class date from Bernice on Thursday 3 Feb. That was quicker than I really expected. I was offered a class for 16 Feb.

Great News for you !!!

I see you are military, so I guess it holds true that the mil background checks go much quicker. They haven't even contacted my current employer yet, but have contacted past employers already.

Strange. Good luck to you.

If you are going on to Phase II, then unless you have some ugly skeletons you should get the job. Waiting sucks though. Good luck.

Dogwood, that's cool, you did right as most not have risked it either.

I know the waiting is tough, but hang in there, you'll make it.

4 weeks was the waiting time but, I got the call yesterday. I go to class on 16th Mar. Good luck to the rest of the Jan 11/12 folks. See you in FL.

Cowboy Blue said:
4 weeks was the waiting time but, I got the call yesterday. I go to class on 16th Mar. Good luck to the rest of the Jan 11/12 folks. See you in FL.

Congrats Cowboy ... I'm still waiting

I interviewed on the 11th, passed to Phase II, but don't have availablility until July......Anyone get the courtesy "You're hired, we'll call about a class when you're available" call....Or can I expect to wait until I'm a month out from the class availability...

Congrats to those starting class, your going to love the ride. Just remember MIA is a marathon, not a sprint. I just heard... no more "Vacbi Bob" for training, lucky you!!!

Cheers

Latest resources

Back