• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Jan 11/12 interview news?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd kiss a monkey's a$$ to get a call - a good one - next week. I'm not counting on it though.

Did that mean a good call or a good monkey's A$$? I only replied so I could see my new avitar. Ok, I would kiss a good monkey's A$$ to get a call early too. Hey by the way, I checked my credit report at experian, and it was checked on the 17th of Jan. Experian was easy to check. My question is do they check just experian or all three? Just covering all the bases....
SRT

Last edited:
Hey Uppercrust,
For you, yes. I would suggest a nice mature silverback or the ever popular ring tailed orangatang. Get a picture of that and post it here for advice, and then submit your app.
Good Luck,
SRT

Has anyone every heard anything remotely useful from uppercrust?

The monkey would have to be an evil monkey.

starvingredtail said:
Hey Uppercrust,
For you, yes. I would suggest a nice mature silverback or the ever popular ring tailed orangatang. Get a picture of that and post it here for advice, and then submit your app.
Good Luck,
SRT

Thanks, but I'm low time and don't meet the mins. I wouldn't apply anyway. Thanks!!

O.K.
Its been 2 whole days since a post. No one has any gossip? No rumors? No "My buddy heard of a guy/gal who got the call from Miss VK? Come on, even Uppercrust should have some input here........

Latest resources

Back