• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Jan 11/12 interview news?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congragts to all....especially enterprise...man, I am so happy for ya. Anyways, you will all love it here. Great place to be and great people to work with...well, except for me.LOL

Hey Everybody,
I just re-read the November 2-3 interview thread and found a theme there about some former employers dragging their heels on providing the background info B6 needs. My background is USAF and NWA. Who knows what the military process is and does anyone know if NWA is pretty good at getting the info out?
Thanks,
SRT

I interviewed on November 2nd and am still sitting in phase 2. Just as a heads up it is not only the past employers that are causing a problem, but the background company that is doing the checks. My past employer never received any paperwork from USIS. After 8 weeks I was finally made aware of it and was able to have everything faxed in an hour (USIS will accept fax's which will speed up the process). If you have the ability to find out if your past employer has recieved the paperwork then do so, because there is a chance that they will not get it. I know that has happened to at least 10 people from the November interviews. Just trying to help you all get there as fast as possible. Stay on top of it and good luck!!!

Hey J3 Driver,
Is JB aware of the problem? I hope it works out for you. Anyone know who JB contacts for military stuff? That could be a real quagmire. I do not know where to start calling there to "double check" the process.

What about bankrupt companies? In the past 10 years I have been a student / flight instructor and airline pilot. My college is the only thing still alive today. Flight instructor company & airline are both gone.

Hey Murano,
Can you track down any of the bosses you had? Maybe you could put usis in touch with them in lieu of the companies actual records.
Good Luck
SRT

I called the lady who takes all of the request's here and chatted with her about things and she told me that she has had many records requested from different companies and she always turns them around with in 5 days. She told me she would call me when the request comes in! Real nice!! The only other problem is prior to here I was at ATC in SLC and when I called the sec there she told me she did not have them anymore so I am in the process of checking with the OKC office and trying to get the ball rolling there. Just trying to head of possible problems with the process!!!

pitotstatic said:
I got the good e-mail as well.

and now.......

...some more waiting.

Pitot

Congrats to all the "Phase II ers",

Here's my advice now. Don't talk yourself into thinking the Background Check will go any faster than 8-9 weeks. 90% of the time it takes the full 2 months. There is always a rumor that "they are now trying to do the checks quicker", but it never seems to be true.

If you start waiting for the call after just a few days, it will be a long wait, believe me, because that's exactly what I did.

Enjoy this time, but don't lose a lot of sleep over it.

If you were honest on your application and have nothing that might show up in your background check that you didn't disclose, then you "probably" will get hired.

Just my 2 cents.

Hope to see you all here soon, because we need you.

DW

Latest resources

Back